Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What's Up!?!

Decided to join Mel, Shay and Sheaffer today for What's up Wednesday!



What I'm eating this week:
I got a Hello Fresh Delivery!  So pork chops, pasta and black bean tacos are on the menu!  Also loving the way the food came packaged this week.  So cute...and keeps my fridge organized too!!


What I'm reminiscing about:
Last night was the annual luau that my mom's work put on at the beach.  And my family used to go every year but since mom retired, this is no longer a family tradition. LOL  Mom and Dad went as guests though and had a great time!!
2014

What I'm loving:
Even though I in no way want to get back to school any time soon, I'm really excited about my new work bag...my new, FREE work bag!!  Thanks M+Co for the bag and all my other swag!!


What I've been up to:
Typical summer stuff...reading, sunning, eating, drinking...


What I'm dreading:
Back to School!!  I am deleting all Back to School emails and fast forwarding those dreaded back to School commercials!!  I'm not checking my school email as frantically as I did when school had just let out and avoiding thinking about it all!!


What I'm working on:
Summer gives me lots of time to work on the blog...planning, thinking of posts, etc.  So that's what I've been doing!!


What I'm excited about/What I'm looking forward to next month:
KENNY CHESNEY in concert on August 15th.  He's my fave! And it's another summer tradish...The Kenny concert IS SUMMER for me!I just love KENNY!!
Excited for Jason Aldean too!!


What I'm Watching/Reading:
Just started watching the ABC New docuseries Save My Life...I really enjoy these types of shows.
And I've been reading a lot lately.  Just yesterday I read Eight Hundred Grapes.  Like, seriously, read the whole book!  On tap next...The Perfect Letter by Chris Harrison #nojudgementpkease.
I got both books out of the library.


What I'm listening to:
I've actually been listening to music via the Google Play Music app lately.  They have fun playlists and like maybe one ad.  I'm enjoying it!!


What'm wearing:
I've been living in these swing tanks I got from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  I loved the tank so much I got it in two colors.  Wish I had a picture of the back too, but you can check it out here!


What I'm doing this weekend:
Headed to a shower this weekend!!


What else is new:
Nothing too much...enjoying the summer!

Question of the month: What will you miss most about Summer?
That's easy...the long, lazy days...No time schedule!!  The warmth and sunshine!  And my tan!!  LOL  
Have a great Wednesday!!


8 comments:

  1. Soooo jelly you are seeing Kenny!! I have a photo with him from back in the day when he was doing the County Fair circuit, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tank!
    I love Spotify. It's my life! Best investment a month ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the last of summer! Love the tank you picked up from the sale!
    Kelsey
    http://www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...fresh delivery looks perfect! Maybe I need to check that out. That tank is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel ya on the back to school! Those commercials start way too early!! Eight Hundred Grapes sounds like a good read; another one I'm adding to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Missy....I have nominated you on my blog today to participate in the Sisterhood of Bloggers Award. Please don't feel obligated but if you are up for it would love to ready your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Missy....I have nominated you on my blog today to participate in the Sisterhood of Bloggers Award. Please don't feel obligated but if you are up for it would love to ready your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just tried Home Fresh, to and LOVED it! We had the menu before the one you had which was shrimp po'boys, a chicken salad and steak wraps! SO good!!!!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!