Friday, July 31, 2015

Five Faves from the Week!

Friday....WOO HOO!!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Let's get right to the good stuff...


{ONE}
How could I forget include this last week!  I was super excited to be the most clicked blog last week during the Create 28 Link up!  Create28 concluded this week and I had so much fun participating!  Find all my Create28 Summer Looks {HERE}



{TWO}
On another blog front, I was also really excited yesterday to be nominated by Shelly at The Queen In Between for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Shelly is a sweetheart and reading her blog is so much fun!! I loved getting to know more about Shelly and I can't wait to work on my answers to her questions.  Look for it next week!



{THREE}
Girls' Night Out!  Celebrating Jean's birthday! Love these nights with my family!  Always so much fun and a ton of laughs!!  It's funny though, because the other day my sister and I were talking about how we only do these nights out for Meghan and Jean's birthdays during the summer.  Guess no one wants to do dinners in November, December, January and February, when it's too friggin' cold!



{FOUR}
I know I mentioned this yesterday, but it's a total fave!  I basically spent all day Tuesday reading and finishing the book Eight Hundred Grapes.  I really enjoyed it (obviously!).  I thought it was really different and like that it was set in California Wine country. I enjoyed a little wine while reading!  HA!  I know I mentioned this yesterday, but it really was one of my best days!! Sunny, Lazy and FABULOUS!!



{FIVE}
I did more reading than watching TV but I do wanna say I am really looking forward to the Bachelor in Paradise starting on Sunday!  I know it just going to be a big ol' can of crazy that I won't be able to look away from!  Please tell me I'm not alone in this!!!
ABC.com


Have a great weekend!  I will be blogging on Sunday, for a super special post to celebrate Friendship Day here in the U.S. so come on back!!




Linking up today with:
ErikaAndrea, and Narci for Friday Favorites 
September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!
April and the girls for Five on Friday
Jennie for Friday Favorites
Tif and the girls for High Five for Friday

11 comments:

  1. I loved that book - it made me want to visit California again! Loved your outfit :) Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was toying with watching B in P, I feel like it may be a good show to watch with wine??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao my husband and I love Bachelor in Paradise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I be honest for a sec....I have never watched any of the Bachelor or Bachelorette shows. Should I even do it? A great five and congrats on your bloggy award!!!! xo sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your all white look! Great for the summer!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha I feel the exact same way about Bachelor in Paradise! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That all white look is great! Love that necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard good things about Eight Hundred Grapes. It sounds like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much to love about this post...your white on white, the book you just finished reading (will be checking it out) and the fact that you can read it and drink wine while doing so, and the fact that you will be watching Bachelor in Paradise. Maybe we should link up for our shared points of view on that little bit of quality television programming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your "most clicked" outfit! It's pretty! And what an all-around nice week. It's so nice to just sit back and watch TV sometimes, and read a good book!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGeee---I am totally falling into the Bachelor in Paradise mode. I can't take it! And I'm looking forward to all the craziness that will ensue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!