Friday, July 17, 2015

You can still love Fridays...

even on Summer Vacation!

Back with another 5 on Friday!  It was a fairly quiet week here but I was out and about here and there but also enjoyed relaxing!  Here's just a few of my faves from the week!


Blardigans for Everyone!!  
My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale packages started to arrive this week!  And the first one had the blardigans for all my sisters and I.  And I have to say...this blardigan is even softer and more comfy than the first.  And I didn't think that was possible.  But I am living in it and I love it.

Motivational Monday
Monday I was excited to read that my blog buddy Lana from Two Teens and their Mama tagged me for the Blogging Quote Challenge!  I love quotes and have so many I would like to share.  The challenge asks that I only share three, either in one post or over three posts.  Lana has been sharing hers on Monday for the last two weeks, so I am going to do the same.  Come on back Monday!

My New Lounge Chair
So excited to FINALLY have a lounge chair for the postage stamp patio! I can now lay out on my stomach.  No more tan front, Casper in the back!!  It's not really new but it's new to me, so I'm excited.  Totally a highlight of the week!!

Seeing my Teacher Friends!
Even though it's summer vacation, my teacher friends and I try to get together a few times.  Tuesday was the first of those get-togethers. It was fun to see everyone...even though we were a big group of 11 sitting at a long table!  HA!  I also saw the After Care aide that I work with everyday.  She just turned 21 on Saturday!  #IamOLD!!  We celebrated on Thursday with a yummy lunch and Margaritas!

The Astronaut Wives Club
In anyone else watching this show?  I am really enjoying it so much. I like how it weaves the old footage into scenes and like the women's backstories.  I don't think it is going to go beyond this summer, but I won't be missing an episode while it on.  I didn't know when I started watching that it was based on a book, but it is.  


Off to enjoy the weekend!!

Linking up today with:
ErikaAndrea, and Narci for Friday Favorites 
September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!
April and the girls for Five on Friday
Jennie for Friday Favorites
Tif and the girls for High Five for Friday

11 comments:

  1. I love getting packages in the mail. Its my favorite thing ever. Yay for a lounge chair. I have one but I never lay on my tummy....weird right? Heard great things about that show but have yet to tune in. I really don't get to watch tv in the summer ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg it's Nordstroms sale time! Love that place. I remember going the year we got engaged and getting a ton of underwear cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm watching that show. I love the take backs to the time of that era, all in all it is a nice summer watch, I wouldn't put it on the top five for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for my blardigans to arrive!! I want to watch Astronaut Wives but haven't gotten around to it yet. I think I'll probably binge watch it later on :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blardigan? Yes, please! And Astronaut Wives Club is on my watch list but I haven't watched any yet! Happy Friday!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep hearing about this blardigan... I think every blogger I read has written about it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday, Katie! Hooray for a new lounge chair! :) I'm hooked on The Astronaut Wives Club too!! Such a unique and fun show! Hope you enjoy a beautiful weekend, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Blardigans!!! Have a great weekend!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to google "blardigan". Yep, I'm dumb....but they are so cute. I might need one! I'm watching The Astronaut Wives Club and LOVING it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got my blardigan yesterday and I have decided that I am NEVER taking it off! LOVE it! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally bought a blardigan - and I have no idea why I waited so long! I've been wanting to watch the Astronaut Wives Club - I need to DVR it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!