I've had this post in draft for a while, so it's kinda of a mish-mosh of things but sometimes it's good to get it all out. So here goes!
- I'm just loving summer! There's nothing better than lazy days and sunshine!! But I'll be honest...there are days when I truly have absolutely no bloody idea what day it is, what time it is, or what the heck is even going on. YAY SUMMER!!
- Summer is my thing! The bugs that come around during summer are definitely not!! I don't live alone...I live with bugs!! It's inevitable that every single day without fail, I let a fly in or find a teeny tiny ant...or 10!! UGH!! They get in my wine, take over my kitchen...iccckkkkk. I'm really not a dirty person! HA!!
Thanks Dad for making this Ant Kill for me...it really works!!! LOL
- I have been listening to music constantly! And I sing along!! I become the singer...even though I have an awful voice!! And I dance around my kitchen and living room....because why not?!? I live alone! LOL Sometimes though, my bestie will join me!
- I read an entire book in one day this week...I did nothing else but read. And I don't for one second feel bad about it!! It was probably one of my best days this summer.
- I talk to myself like a lot! I have full on conversations with myself. It becomes a problem though when I'm with other people. Because even then, I still talk to myself. I saw this around Facebook this week and it made me laugh...then I thought, OH SH%&!
- I get kinda worried and embarrassed when I comment on blogs on Friday nights! I forget that it's Friday night...when everyone else is out and about.
I think six crazy confessions is good for now!! It might be a lil' crazy...but it's all fun!!
Have a Happy Thursday!!
I've decided to join Christina @ The New Mrs. for her "Own It" Series today. I discovered The New Mrs. blog earlier this spring/summer and am really enjoying reading about Christina! Her and her husband are too cute!!
Linking up with Vanessa and Penny for Thinking Out Loud Thursday, too!