Friday, July 24, 2015

Fave Summer Eats and Treats!

 The Style Me Bloggers are back again!!  This time talking about favorite Summer Eats...and treats!!

This one is fairly easy for me.  If we're talking about this summer...all that's been on my menu are my Hello Fresh Meals and Tortellini.  And I'm not kidding!  My cousin and her husband stayed with me this week and I was constantly offering them tortellini!  She thought it was hilarious.  I've been eating it all sorts of ways since my sister showed me a recipe on Memorial Day.  And luckily for me it's been on sale.  Seriously people, it cooks in 8 minutes.  It's an easy summer meal you can cook up in minutes and dress up any way you want....and have for multiple meals during the week.




I've also made a few Hello Fresh meals this summer!  I loved the Carolina Sliders and Shrimp Tacos best!!   And this past week I got the tortellini...ha!!  Tortellini au gratin with Kale...so easy and so yummy!  They are tayloring the meals for summer, obviously, which is great!



And when I'm not cooking for myself, I'm eating out with friends! And I always  try to go for a healthier alternative! I've had lots of tuna this summer and on an occasion or two I'll do a burger because, to me, burgers are summer!  And burgers at family BBQ's are a thing of the past!



As far as the treats go, you should know that Ralph is my man!!! I just love Ralph's and since there's only a seasonal stand in my town, I try to get it as much as I can!!!  But I don't over indulge!  Peanut butter Cookie Dough Creme Ice is my absolute fave.


Other than that, I'd have to say my love affair with Reese's Peanut Cup Oreos, is still going strong.  They've been on sale and are another thing that's only a limited time thing, so I 've stocked up!!!
I've also been treating myself to some refreshing spiked lemonades this summer!!  Check out one I am currently enjoying here!!  Can't wait to check out what the girls are enjoying this summer!  What are your fave summer eats?  Let me know in the comments and link up with us below!!



An InLinkz Link-up

Have a fabulous weekend!  Hope it includes some of your favorite summer eats and treats!!


Linking up today too with:
ErikaAndrea, and Narci for Friday Favorites 


11 comments:

  1. I wish we got those Oreos in our world :( I always love your instagram pics of food- mostly the beer and sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering. Watering. Tortellini? Yes, please. Tuna? I'll take two. Love the idea of peanut butter (anything) and cookie dough ice cream. Not familiar with Ralph but I am sure I would like him. Your meals look scrumptious and light and refreshing. And those Oreos are divine. Have you had the Birthday Cake Oreos? A party in a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum! Of course you're super tiny so this doesn't affect you! I eat those cookies and boom I'm miss little piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Fresh has some great meals - I'm loving everything that you made!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with Tortellini as well. I could eat it all summer long and do as much as possible :) Yum! I posted one of my fave recipes for it a while back. Yum those oreos are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo glad it's lunchtime after reading this post! lol :) I have yet to try those Reese's Oreos ...I better get on it before they're gone!! Have a beautiful weekend, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a fan of tortellini but the rest I love or would probably love!!! Have a fab weekend! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, first of all....how did I not know about peanut butter cup oreos?!? Have I been living under a rock? Must find some asap. And I love tortellini - could probably eat it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmmm... can I have it all!?

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not seen these peanut butter cup oreos, but YUM! And, I just got my first box of Hello Fresh and we had shrimp po' boys and WOW they were SO, so good! I can't wait to try the next two meals we got!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The peanut butter cookie dough looks AMAZING! We love tortellini and shrimp tacos in our house too!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!