Saturday, June 6, 2015

I seem to be a day late and a dollar short these days....

It a Friday five on Saturday...because I just can't seem to get my act together this week.  I've been off! I was a day late in wishing my brother-in-law a happy birthday, forgot the Summer Challenge List was coming out AND  I broke my toe!! Ugh...   I wanted to get my post done Friday and it never happened, but since I woke up at 6:15 this morning, I thought I do some tweeking and publish it today!!  Cause even a crazy week, is not without a few faves!!

It's June!!  YAY!!  That means Summer Vacation is fast approaching.  And while that also means that there is so much to do before the end of the school year... it'll all be over soon!  Can't wait to get my tan on!


My sister and I made a super easy pasta dish over Memorial Day weekend and I loved it so much I made it this week for myself.  Basically I ate it everyday!!  HA!   Such an easy one pot meal!
Tortellini, can of diced tomatoes, pesto, and a bag of spinach- that's it!!


My Style Me Bloggers Gift Exchange surprised arrived this week!!  It's so fun and I love it!  I can't wait to share it with you in our Link up post, next Friday June 12th.



The Style Me Bloggers met during the first Style Challenge in Spring 2014 with Alison at Get Your Pretty On and have been linking up ever since!  The 2015 Summer Challenge begins in a little more than a week,  And the Summer list was emailed to us late thursday night.  I am happy to say, I super well-off in the shopping department, having ALMOST everything.  But I might treat myself to a little something....  There's still time to join the Summer Challenge!  Sign up here!



Had my first taste of summer this week!!  Love me some Ralph's!!  Especially the chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!!  Ralph and I will definitely be seeing more of each other this summer!!

Have a great weekend everybody!!!



Linking up today with:
ErikaAndrea, and Narci for Friday Favorites 
September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!
April and the girls for Five on Friday
Jennie for Friday Favorites
Tif and the girls for High Five for Friday



6 comments:

  1. Poor baby girl! Sorry about your broken toe. Hope it won't keep you down for long. Your pasta dish looks incredible. Drooling over your cookie dough ice cream. Yes, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for one-pot meals! Also, I want that ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the challenge to start, girl!!!! That pasta looks awesome--totally making that! How easy! XO ~ Casey @ A Little Bit of Cheer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch - so sorry about your toe! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure to have lots of fun with Ralph this summer!! What the heck can you do for a broken toe? I've done that before with my little toe and it just had to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great week! I've never had Ralph's but it looks yummy!!!

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!