Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Challenge Recap!

Today is the last Summer Challenge Link Up for the Style Me Bloggers.  The Challenge ended on Sunday, and if you've read any of my previous challenge posts from this summer , then you know what a terrible participant I was this round.  I thought I'd do better once school was out, but truth is...some days I don't even get dressed!!! When I have nothing planned,  I spend the day in my bathing suit when it's nice or leggings and a tank when it's not.  And sadly, lots of days, I've had nothing planned!!  #SolitaryLifeProbs

There was one day last week that I wore a challenge outfit. So here ya go....
This was the Thursday look!  White dress with colorful necklace and metallic sandals. The more I look at it, the more I like this dress!!

And I realized last week, that I didn't show this outfit!  The day called for a maxi dress, but since I was overwearing mine, I opted to do my own thing!  I really liked this look...especially with my favorite item of the whole challenge- the denim vest!! (sorry if I've said that a thousand times!!)



I really did like all the outfits and plan to wear them.  I want to try the white-on-white look that this past Saturday called for one of these days (being 4th of July though I went with a more patriotic look!!) I really didn't wear my boyfriend shorts as much as I wanted to and my lace shorts are just begging to be worn.  So somewhere down the road, you'll see the remainder of the Summer challenge looks!!


Go check out the other girls blogs!!  
They remained more faithful throughout and always look pretty!!


An InLinkz Link-up

And don't forget to join us again Friday for our Link-up of our favorite Summer Go-to's!!


Also linking up with:
Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy
Sarah at Tucker up

10 comments:

  1. That white dress is so cute on you! It helps that you are in great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're braver than I am with the white dress/white on white! but you rock it with the awesome tan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really really like that white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jean vest. Who knew a jean vest could be so cute!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I find that cute white dress? Yes to denim vest, we might need to start a I love denim vests club...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That white dress is so beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the white dress but that patterned dress is really pretty, too. What is the pattern on it? Looks great with the vest. If you lived less than all the way across the country, we might be able to do lunch and keep each other company!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved following along with this challenge! Your maxi with the vest is summer perfection! I am going to try this out! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the printed dress with the denim vest, such a nice combination! :) I think the good thing about challenges is that they challenge you to make things work for you - so if you're not going out anywhere and wanting to wear whatever the theme is that day, then that's fine! :)

    Thank you for joining the Wednesday Pants Link Up I co-hosted!


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!