Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's been awhile!

It's been awhile since I blogged...but it's the winter!  I am a hermit in the winter, thus pretty boring with not much to report!  I'm a hermit because this weather basically sucks!!  I am so not made for the winter!  I need sun, sand, and hot temperatures. Not snow, ice, wind, and rain!

Speaking of wind, I know I say this all the time, but today I really did almost get blown over!  Like seriously....right into a car...a moving car!  Luckily, I live to tell the tale.  And that's basically the tale!  LOL  It was on the way home from my trusty Bravo, which I had not been to in forever (now that I do peapod!...which I also haven't gotten in a month either, but when you have the flu and don't eat anything for 5 days, it kinda saves on the grocery bill!) SO I thought I would make my return to Bravo due to this impending BLIZZARD we are supposedly having.  I mean it really is ridiculous!!  Their showing all these tracks and models!  The American model, the European Model and the RPM model!  I mean really...get your shit straight and THEN report the weather!!  Because people like me will bug out and worry about what I have to do for the next three days!!  Which you're probably thinking is pretty funny funny, since I just mentioned I was a hermit!!  But I guess you could say, with the exception of my weekly country concerts, I really don't do much else!!  Just sitting here writing about it, is getting me annoyed!!  There will be no wearing of the pj's inside out and no wooden spoon going under my pillow!! I really do hope this passes us by.
Is this news to anyone? First thing this morning I got an alert saying Saturday mail is going to stop!  Whoopdie ding dong do people!!  Who gets mail anymore anyway?  In all honesty, going to my mailbox everyday and seeing it empty is such a letdown!!  It's like one step away from depression.  Seriously, with this weather and my mail situation, I really am heading down that road!!  But on the upside, packages will still be delivered on Saturdays, which is all I get!  LOL...why shouldn't the mailman have Saturday off??

Well, that's all for now!  If I am snowed in this weekend, maybe I'll post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!