Monday, June 3, 2019

May Goals...CRUSHED!!!

It's been about forever and a day since I've blogged!  Partly because I'm not really sure who cares what I really have to say and partly because I don't really think I have much to say anyway.  But I'm gonna keep blogging for me...I enjoy it and when I need a little time out from my life, it's fun to just come back to my little slice of the interweb!! 

I set some goals for myself in May and I just wanna write about CRUSHING them!!  YAY!!

When the month of May began, I set a goal to not but any clothes, and to only drink ONE cup of coffee a day in May.  And guess what...I kinda CRUSHED these!!  GO ME!!

I started the coffee goal actually because I had to ration my pods.  I have been skipping my Amazon Subscribe and Save Orders to save money!  But I also realized that one cup of coffee a day would also cut my sugar drastically, so that was great too!  I pretty much stuck to the one cup a day in May and did great!!  I slipped up once...on a Taco Tuesday...where we got dessert,  and instead of a third margarita I went with a coffee instead.  Because you see...Sail Away Coffee at Flo's is just the most delish and I had to have it...and it being a Tuesday and all, I thought the coffee was a better bet than the maragrita!  So I'm still calling it a win!!


I did really great with the clothes shopping goal!  I didn't shop for clothes and instead put together a "donate bag" of things I never wear anymore.  Now that it is June, I will confess to shopping online this weekend tho!  HA!!  But who can pass up 60% off  and free shipping at LOFT!!  That never happens!!  And I needed a dress for my school's upcoming graduation ceremony!  I'm super excited to have scored this dress for $27!!


Now that June is here I am in crazy "end of the school year" mode!!  We have 13 days left, but there is so much to do in those thirteen days.  I have not even thought about goals for the month!!  But I am starting to think up a Summer Bucket List in my head...so maybe I'll blog about it!!

Until then...

Here's to sunny days ahead for you this week!!  Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh cute dress, and SUCH a good steal! Great job on crushing your May goals though. That's awesome. I really need to think about my Summer Bucket List as well. You should definitely blog about it.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!