Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What I've Been Wearing Lately

It's been awhile since I've posted about worn.  But I've looked through my phone and realized I have a bunch of selfies on there that never made it on the blog....until now!


I have been wearing this buffalo check button down a lot this fall.  This day I tried the half tuck!  HA!  And wore it with my booties!

With the exception of the above outfit, all I've worn lately is LEGGINGS!!  Yes...the weather is 'a changin'...



This Piper Street Shop Sweater has totally become my rainy day uniform!!  It's perfect paired with leggings and rain boots!

It rained a lot in November!  

This is another fun outfit to wear on rainy days!  Super cozy!  I just love me some Piper Street!!

I bought this tank during the summer at a little local shop and actually wore it for the first time at the end of November for dinner and a night out!  I wore a longer sweater over it, but it was hot and crowded, so I did end up taking it off.


I hope now that I'm back to blogging, I'll be posting more looks, more often!!

Now I'm off to figure out what to wear for Parent-Teacher conferences...ugh!!


Linking up today!

6 comments:

  1. Love that plaid shirt--perfect for this season and the weather and so are leggings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! I feel like I'm over-wearing the plaid...but I just love it so much!! LOL

      Delete
  2. You have great taste and style. I love that buffalo plaid the most!
    D
    Shoes to Shiraz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are SO cute! I may or may not have headed over to Piper Street and ordered a few things...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!