Wednesday, August 17, 2016

What I Wore...on Vacation!

I have yet to recap my trip to the Dominican Republic...but it's coming SOON!!  Today being Wednesday I thought I'd link up with my The Blended Blog friends for our Pick, Pair, Showcase Summer Fashion Series!

I had my friend Kerri take pictures of every outfit I wore every night because I knew I wanted to showcase them on the blog.  And I'm so glad she did, because it so helped me out when I had to put a claim in for my stolen belongings! HA!!

Of course being on vacation, I brought away some of my favorites with me!!  Some of these I've showcased on Insta since I've been home and playing along with TBB and #theblendedblogstyle!

So in no particular order...my vacation wardrobe!!








So sad I'll never see this outfit again!!  It was one of the things that was taken from my suitcase.  Surprisingly and luckily I suppose, I have the rest!!  Minus the belt above and any of the undergarmets I'm wearing....LOL


This was one of my pool day outfits!  I bought this fun tank for the trip (because where else am I gonna wear it!!)  and was so glad to see it was still in my suitcase!!


And a shout out to my photog Kerri, who may have laughed every time I wanted my picture taken for the blog, but then jumped on the bandwagon, obviously!!
  HA!  Thanks Ker!!

It was fun to get back into this fashion thing!!  Go link up your Wednesday Fashion Posts over at The Blended Blog too! Have a great day!!


7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you're too cute! Holy heck you're tan! Love that first striped dress. :) And so sad about that cute blue blouse...so do they give you money back for your clothes that got stolen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single outfit! You are adorable as always. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the orange and leopard outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those smiles in every single picture...I love that blue top after the romper- such a great colour on you. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad that your wonderful trip ended the way it did. My fav is the graphic tee and hat look. So you to me. But girl, you sure wear blue and bright orange-coral well. And black. And stripes. Am I reading this correctly that your undies were taken, too? If so, what a weirdo. Not that you wouldn't have sensational undies, but really???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that coral top! And stripes, becuase you can never go wrong with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!