Saturday, March 4, 2017

Sentences....on a Saturday!!

Sometimes I blog on a Saturday!!  This week got away from me and I neglected posting my sentences with my blog buddies on Thursday!  But today's as good as any to rewind the month of February with one sentence a day!




Get the hell outta here?!?


Me repeating what my friends just said and wondering why she said it.  She turned a corner and realized that the theater we were in was really just one room!  LOL  Love my town's little theater!!

2
 "You can't say I don't have spirit!"

3 
Nana's Meetball!

4 
A girl can never have too many thin mints.

5 
What just happened? 
(The Falcons lost the Super Bowl)

6
 No... just no!!
(my reaction to the upping snow predictions)

7
 He can't be closer to my parents age than he is to mine.

8
SVU 400th...I've seen every. single. one.

9
 Snow Day!

10
Well...I made it through January!

11
Noooooooo

12
I've fallen completely off the wagon!
(I shopped online a lot on my snow days!)

13
Pretty much didn't leave the house!

14
Wine's my Valentine!


15
Back in the black....

16
School in my birthday ain't half bad!



17
We're a motley crew but we sure do have fun!

18
National Wine Day?  That ain't no thing!

19
Sunday Funday!

20
Get up Seals!


21
It's a good thing we like each other Cath...

22
Say YES to the Dress- the Communion edition!

23
I think we're official regulars here...

24
#SureThing #HitThis
Laughing til it hurts!

25
Must finish this...


26
These are definitely NOT for kids!
 (the Oscar nominated, Animated Shorts!)

27
One hug can change the whole day!

28
It's not a night together if we're not laughing and close to peeing in our pants!  




Love these posts!!  What one sentence describes your month of February?  Let me know in the comments below!


And if you missed any of the blogs this week, you can catch up here!
Monday Musings
TBB Book Club Book Review
Friday Favorites

5 comments:

  1. Great sentences! Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting assortment of sentences. I think I might borrow this idea.
    http://runwright.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh totally!! It's a linkup we do it every month. It's only the fifth...you can catch up and join us for the March link up! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. I love how you take the time to capture a moment in every day. Whether it's a picture, a sentence, a feeling...time goes by so quickly! It's inspiring how you recognize and appreciate all the things that mean the most to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So concise. So totally opposite my run-ons. And yet you say so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!