Sunday, February 4, 2018

TBB Asks: Love

The first Monday of the month is always my fave!  Love these #TBBAsks posts!  The first Monday of February, my favorite month, even better!!  Grab the graphic and link up with us too!!



1- Hugs or Kisses?  Definitely both, but I'll admit to getting more hugs...from all my little students on the daily!

2- Candy or Flowers?  I love, love , love flowers! But who doesn't love candy too!?!?  Mostly Chocolate!!

3- Baking or cooking?  Neither, but I cook more than I bake these days!!

4- Do you remember your first kiss?  Even though it wasn't memorable, I do...

5- Favorite Color of Roses? Red roses are very pretty, but I like multicolored bouquets the best.


6- Conversation Hearts?  No but I love the SweetTart Hearts!  So bad for you but so delish!

7- Love notes?  Nope!  #SolitaryLife

8- Decorate for Valentine's Day?  A little bit...

9-  Red or Pink?  I wear more pink, but I like both colors because they're a lot of fun!!


10- Dark Chocolate...definitely!!  It goes best with Red Wine!!

11- Love at First Sight? Nah?  Now, lust at first sight...

12- Valentine's Cards? I don't really give any cards!  They are so expensive!  LOL

13- Favorite Chick Flick?  Oh so many!!  But Pretty Woman is the go-to!!


14- Stay in or Go Out?  On Valentine's Day??  I'm staying in!


Now it's your turn!!  Join in on the fun!!


11 comments:

  1. Ooooh Katie girl, your the first one to post and I “loved” your answers! Pretty Woman is my favorite too! I bet your students love giving you big ole hugs! Your hugs are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love notes. Nope #SolitaryLife just made me giggle! I prefer multi-colored and a variety of flowers more than roses too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty is that bouquet of multicolor roses?! I also love pink and agree that both colors are a lot of fun ...and so are you, my friend! Thanks for sharing your answers! Hope your week gets off to a great start! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! That mug! Haha. And while I don't love dark chocolate, I do like it with red wine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie... love that cup! Pretty Woman is one of my favorite movies too. Enjoy your week and I hope that your are sweet to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Pretty Woman how I love that movie! I love that mug too! Yes to all the wine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting- lots of Pretty Women lovers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are greeting cards so expensive? And I love multicolored bouquets - then you don't have to pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE pretty woman!!! such a good movie! I literally just watched it last weekend lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes to pretty woman! And I love those roses! Thhey are gorgeous!! You look so pretty in pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Number 11!! hahaha :) Love that mug! And that multicolored bouquet of roses...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!