Monday, December 3, 2018

TBB Asks!


December already!  What?!?  As much as I am sad to see this year coming to an end, I am excited for all the Christmas festivities I have on tap.  Joining my TBB Girls for the first of the month fun, TBB Asks!  This month, it's got a holiday twist!  Obvi!!  So much fun!  Join us!!


1. Candy Canes?  I can take 'em or leave 'em really!!

2.  Christmas Morning early riser or sleep in?  I am old...I no longer sleep in, EVER!!

3.  Black Friday Shopping?   YES...but only online.  I am not a fan or crowds.  My sister and I shopped in our pjs all day, drinking persecco and eating leftovers!

4. Christmas tree up in November?  YES!  My mom and I have our tradition of putting up my tree together.  For the past few years we've done it the Sunday after Thanksgiving.


5. A Pinterest Christmas?  NAH!

6. Christmas Glam or Ugly Sweater?  There is a time and place for it ALL!!

7.  Stucking Stuffers...Wrapped or Unwrapped?  Well my mama's the only one who still gives me stocking stuffers these days and for as long as I've lived, she been wrapping them!  I like it!

8.  Traditional or Modern Christmas Songs?  I like a mix of both!  Love  Frank Sinatra singing about those J-I-N-G-L-E Bells??  My FAVE!  And who doesn't love a lil *NSYNC Merry Christmas Happy Holidays or Britney's My Only Wish this Year?!?  LOL

9.  Fruitcake?  Actually I've never had it...and don't ever intend to.

10.  Is your Christmas Shopping done?  For the most part, YES.  The only gift I have to get is my Secret Santa.  But we haven't put together our lists yet.  I do a Secret Santa with my sisters and brother-in-laws.  We pick names then put together a list with three gifts we want and send it to everyone. Then our secret santa can choose what to get us.  So it's something we want but still a surprise because we don't know what they'll choose!

11. Snow in December?  There can be.  We've actually had our first heavy snowfall on November 15th, so I'm fairly certain that there will be more snow this month.

12.  Classic Show: Charlie Brown or Rudolph?  As a child we watched all the Christmas Shows.  These days, give me ALL THE HALLMARK CHRISTMAS  MOVIES!!  (I'm actually really liking the ones on Lifetime too this year...LOL)

Heading over to The Blended Blog to link up my TBB Asks now, you should too!! Or let me know your answers to the questions in the comments below!!

Ho-Ho-Happy Holidays!!

5 comments:

  1. Just say no to fruitcake! Love your tree - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol- I can totally hear your voice in some of these answers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how cute you are in that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot about that Brittany Spears Christmas song! I love that one, too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that holiday sweater! And your tree looks wonderful. I can't get into the Lifetime or Hallmark movies. Too predictable for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!