Monday, February 11, 2019

Spreading the LOVE!!


Loving this month of LOVE!!


Joining The Blended Blog for this week's LOVE LOOP!!  We're spreading the love for our fellow TBB Gals!! This blogging community is such a special thing!  Sometimes when I tell people about my blog friends they just don't "get it"!  ANd that's ok!  Because I totally do.  I'm immersed in it.  I know what this world can give and bring to my life!!  And that is why I'm so excited about today!!



If you don't know Kellyann  from The Blonde's Shopping Bag, you are missing out!! Kellyann is so sweet, fashionable and REAL!!  Although she's a TBB'er I have yet to meet in real life, I know we'd be fast friends!! We'd shop, eat sushi and shop at Hobby Lobby together!  Next time I'm in Florida, I think I'm gonna make a pit stop at Kellyann's!!  I'm coming for ya lady.. let's shop!!!  Love you friend!!





Head to Kellyann's Blog to see who's she's spreading the Love to today!! And use today to spread kindness and love to those you love!!  It'll make your Monday that much better!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, you are the sweetest and I am holding you to it, girl! Next time you come to Florida, it's a date! Yes, yes, yes, to all the sushi, shopping, and adult beverages!!! Ha! Love you back sweet friend!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kellyann's realness and honesty! And, I also love her love of LOFT red pants.

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come with you to Florida to hang with Kellyann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to meet Kellyann. She's the real deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge Kellyann fan. She does seem so real. And that outfit is Valentine perfection. I have promised her that I will try wearing white pants in the winter and tomorrow is the day. She has inspired me to show El Paso, Texas that we can and should wear white after Labor Day. Happy Valentine's Day, love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!