Monday, October 15, 2012

My worst nightmare...

My worst nightmare came true!!  Last Tuesday after the long weekend, I overslept...like severely...I woke up and saw my clock said 7:20 and had a lil' heart attack!  So needless to say, I was late to school (even though I live so close!!)  It was 8:00 as I am waltzing down the road and as I go to cross the street a student and his mother (and their damn dog!!!) see me!!  This child is a wonderful boy who I had as a second grader last year.  He is a ball of energy and was so excited to see me, (because really...he couldn't believe his eyes!!), he was hootin' and hollering that he saw me and waving hello and screaming my name!!  Of course I said good morning to them...and their little dog too, as I ran passed them to get over to the building!!  Later I saw his mom when she came to volunteer for lunch and she so kindly asked if I needed a ride home that day!!  LOL  She also said she told her son to stop bugging me because she saw my determined look and my fast pace!!  I just have to laugh!!!

Wednesday I walked to school in the rain!  it wasn't bad at all...I went 23 days with no rain, so I can't complain, And a little rain never hurt anyone!! 

Thursday was such a fun day.  I was dreading the day beforehand but I had a fabulous day at AdventureLand with the 7th graders.  And I went on a ride...yes, singular, 1...the one ride there that is a roller coaster and not so spiny!!  It was a split second, rash decision, but I did it!!  Friday my back and neck began to hurt though and I thought to myself...you're not as young as you once were!!  :(

I do have to say I had a great day and not to be bias, but I think the kids from my school are the BEST!!  They enjoyed it, were kind and respectful to all their teachers and they actually wanted to hang out with one another!!  They did not run around, yell and scream or run away from the chaperones ike so many other students I saw there.  All and all a good day, but FREEZING!!!

You might notice that this is my first post, where I did not mention my beloved Bravo.  That's because as I write this I am waiting for my first PeaPod delivery!!  I hope it is all it's cracked up to be!  My sister, who uses it regularly said to make sure I had all my coupons and a tip ready!  What is she crazy??...of course I know I have to tip the guy!!! 
Well of course I know this, but this guy is not getting my $20 for a tip!!  I searched through every purse to find random dollars but to no avail!!  I needed change of a $20!!!!  SO I thought to myself...just go to Bravo and pick up the things you left off your Stop and Shop list!!  Nah...didn't wanna do that!  Than I thought, lemme head to Roast for a cup of coffee, it is windy and chilly and I could use the warm-up!  So off I went, with just my $20 in hand (thank god I wasn't abducted!).  On the way to Roast I passed a little shop called YoChi!!  For a split second I thought I couldn't possibly get fro yo at 5:15 before dinner, but then I thought...this place is much closer and will have me home much sooner, to wait for my delivery!!  So in I went!! 
Ahhh....the joys of living alone.....Yo Chi for dinner!!  I had intended on saving it, but frozen yogurt is never the same from the freezer!!  :)

I chose the late delivery because I got $2.00 off my order, but I,m  not so sure I'll do this again because it is getting dark and I can't really see and I have to buzz him in!!  My email said I can track my delivery but I can't seem to find it!  Oh well!!

Nothing more to report...Mondays are always my worst days...writing this and recalling all my laughs helped to lessen the blow...hope reading this did the same for you!!

Until next time!!

7:30 Blog Update!

My PeaPod order has arrived!  That could not have been easier!  However I am now drowning in plastic bags!!  And as I was happily putting the groceries away, I realized something!!  I got the big boxes of PopTarts because the 12 pack was on sale this week (same price as the 8...can't beat it!!) and I thought to myself, since I had YoChi before I'll have a PopTart in a bit!  Only problem is.........................I DON'T HAVE A TOASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What an idiot I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!