Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bloggin' from my new Phone!!

Since I realize that it's a bit ridiculous that it took me this long to get an iPhone, I thought it'd be pretty hilarious if I wrote a post entirely on it!! I can't wait to use it!! Just think of all the pics I can take for the blog...and the SELFIES...and the Insta Challenge photos! And I can Shazam songs and use the Cartwheel app everyone is just so in love with!! I've made it, I'm in the in crowd! FINALLY!!!

Set up was pretty painless! I had a mini heart attack when I saw that they assigned me a new number but I got right on the phone and got that taken care of pretty quickly. In less than 24 hours I'll have my old number back and all will be right with the world!

I'm also loving the cheapo case I picked up on Amazon for the time being, until I found something I really loved, LOVED! (I had to stop myself from purchasing the naked Adam Levine case, but I think that's a story for another day!) I may keep this one longer than I thought!! 

And my bestie brought up a good point tonight: I will now be reachable!!! Hahahahahaha With my old phone I had for 5 (maybe 6!) years with no upgrade, it no longer held a charge and needed to be rigged up in various positions to actually charge as of late, which ultimately, was the straw that broke the camel's back! I can't travel around town or on trains and not have that security of a good, reliable phone!  

I do however, need to get better at typing on this thing. My fat, man hands were not made for this little keyboard! Thank goodness for auto-correct right now! Ugh

I'm off to fool around with this thing some more! Hope you had a Happy Hump Day! 
Just think, FRIDAY's one day closer! Come back then for another 5 on Friday! Betcha can guess what one of my five is this week! :)

If you have the iPhone and wanna share some favorite apps, please do!! 

*Disclaimer-
This post is not meant to be discriminatory! I have nothing against android phones (I had one!), but since I'm more of an Apple user, I figured the iPhone was the logical next step for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!