Thursday, May 29, 2014

June Pin-spired

June means the end of the school year and the start of Summer!  WOO HOO!! Bring it ON!!

And it's time for another Pin-spired with Sheaffer, Shay, and Mel!


I pinned this outfit in early Spring, when I knew coral would be my color of the summer!
/source/

I really liked my recreation...just wish I was a little bit tanner!!  HA!



Love this navy top from Loft and have had it forever, but truth be told this is the first time I wore it!  It kinda just got lost in my closet I guess!
{This} one is really similar to the tank in the pic I pinned but there's only xx-small left!
Another cute option {here}!
I have {these} JCrew Factory Shorts  in a few cute colors.

And just for fun, I took a pic in the fedora!!  This summer I'm gonna be rockin' all sorts of hats!  My face needs to stay out of the sun!!  :(

Love linking up!  Can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with this month!
Find all my Pin-spired outfits {here}

Have a great weekend,
Katie

3 comments:

  1. This is the perfect summer outfit! Love the bright shorts and the hat!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! The hat is super cute and aren't JCrew shorts the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute outfit! I'm now encouraged to try this challenge as well. Off to Pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!