Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Gray Monroe Style


When blogger Jenny Collier started her Gray Monroe shop, I browsed, followed her on FB and Instagram and always envied all the clothing she had available for purchase.  This summer, I had the time to actually shop the site, so I did!!  I scored an awesome cold shoulder top for the fall...that had sold out so quickly, I had to wait for the reorder!  Then I was emailed about the End of Summer Sale and got a few fun tops at a great deal!!  It was like the sale on sale!!


I had been eyeing this super fun tank for summer for awhile!  When it went on sale and they still had my size as took that as a sign that I HAD to have it!  Check it out here...still on final sale!!


Love this tank too!  I wore it this summer with so many colors of my go-to shorts!   


I plan on taking this tank into fall with me, wearing it with my military jacket, denim jacket, and cardigan sweaters. I also plan on wearing it now with my olive jeans!


This cold shoulder top I scored on sale too!  It's the perfect top to wear with leggings or skinny jeans and sandals nowt and riding boots later on!! {Super similar here!}


I knew this top had to be mine as soon as I saw it! it's my most recent purchase and I can't wait to wear it all fall long I am still so into the layered look, and I love that it looks layered yet I don't have to be bundled up! I just know it's going to be on repeat this Fall!



Try Gray Monroe for yourself!  They are always rolling out new arrivals and have great deals and sales!!  I like supporting small businesses, especially when they sell clothes, accessories, and shoes!!  HA!!  

Have a Happy Wednesday and don't forget to link up your fashion posts below!!!  And get on over to The Blended Blog for Day Three of our Bloviversary celebration!!!  There's $150 up for grabs!!









I've signed up to be a Gray Monroe affiliate because I love the brand!  All opinions are my own! 


5 comments:

  1. Love that flowy tank so much!! Oh it will be such a great versatile piece. And boy do you wear a cold shoulder well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I love all of these pieces. Way to make that white tank an almost year-round essential. My fav is the gray cold-shoulder. You look sensational Pretty as a picture. If I buy one can you guarantee I will look just as cute as you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layered look makes me soooo ready for fall! And that first tank is so fun. I just love graphic tops with personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum Salam sejahtera untuk kita semua, Sengaja ingin menulis
    sedikit kesaksian untuk berbagi, barangkali ada teman-teman yang sedang
    kesulitan masalah keuangan, Awal mula saya mengamalkan Pesugihan Tanpa
    Tumbal karena usaha saya bangkrut dan saya menanggung hutang sebesar
    1M saya sters hampir bunuh diri tidak tau harus bagaimana agar bisa
    melunasi hutang saya, saya coba buka-buka internet dan saya bertemu
    dengan KYAI SOLEH PATI, awalnya saya ragu dan tidak percaya tapi selama 3 hari
    saya berpikir, saya akhirnya bergabung dan menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI
    kata Pak.kyai pesugihan yang cocok untuk saya adalah pesugihan
    penarikan uang gaib 4Milyar dengan tumbal hewan, Semua petunjuk saya ikuti
    dan hanya 1 hari Astagfirullahallazim, Alhamdulilah akhirnya 4M yang saya
    minta benar benar ada di tangan saya semua hutang saya lunas dan sisanya
    buat modal usaha. sekarang rumah sudah punya dan mobil pun sudah ada.
    Maka dari itu, setiap kali ada teman saya yang mengeluhkan nasibnya, saya
    sering menyarankan untuk menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI Di Tlp 0852-2589-0869
    Atau Kunjungi Situs KYAI www.pesugihan-uang-ghaib.com agar di
    berikan arahan. Supaya tidak langsung datang ke jawa timur, saya sendiri dulu
    hanya berkonsultasi jarak jauh. Alhamdulillah, hasilnya sangat baik, jika ingin
    seperti saya coba hubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI pasti akan di bantu Oleh Beliau

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!