Thursday, September 8, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Teacher Week 2015 Posts


This week I've been participating in Blog Hoppin's Teacher Week 2016 on Instagram!  It's been so much fun sharing  little pieces of Me, the teacher, each day!  Last year, I also participated in Blog Hoppin's Teacher Week, with  blog posts during the week.  I thought it'd be fun to share them all with you for this week's Throwback Thursday!  Teacher Week is always during the crazy, busy first week of school, so I was only able to post three of the five days!  This year, with posting to Instagram, it's quicker and I've posted every day!  I'm wrapping Teacher Week 2016 on the blog tomorrow, so come on back and check it out!!

But for now, let's rewind back to Teacher Week 2015! (Links to each post are below the graphic)








Hope you found something you enjoyed in today's post.  It's so hard to believe that a year has already gone by.  Is it terrible, that after only a few days, I'm thinking to myself, "what summer vacation!?!"  LOL

Have a great Thursday!  Thanks for stopping by the blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!