Saturday, September 10, 2016

That's a Wrap!!...


That's a wrap!  On the first week of School and Blog Hoppin's Teacher Week 2016!!  I had so much fun participating this week and sharing my photos on Insta!!    Here's the roundup of it all in case you missed anything!


Meet Me MONDAY!
Find out a little bit more about me {here}!


Teaching TUESDAY!

Tuesday was all about sharing my favorite lesson.  Even though the new school year just started I had to share my most favorite lesson based on the story The Wall by Eve Bunting.  
Read more about it {here}!


Where I Work WEDNESDAY!

My school is my home away from home!  I spend more time there then at my own house!!  Read more about this place I call home {here}!


Threads THURSDAY!

In Blog Hoppin's Teacher Week intro  post last Sunday, there was a line that said, "Don't allow Thursday to scare you away!" HA!  I was most looking forward to this one!  lots of times on the blog I'm sharing my teacher style!!  Read more about my teacher style {here}!


Friends FRIDAY!

Some of my teacher friends are my closest friends.  It's so important to have and make friends we're you work.  They help make the days go by faster and are the people you can laugh about the stress with!! She more {here}.


Last year I participated in Blog Hoppin's Teacher Week 2015 and was so happy to do it again this year.  I loved posting to Insta everyday and looked forward to seeing everybody's posts as well.  It's a great way to kick off a new school year, while getting inspiration from others!  If you want to see more of where this came from, find me on Instagram... I'm @solitarylife101! I'd love to have you!!



Have a great weekend teacher friends!  Hope you can find the time to relax after the crazy, busy week that was!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you! I know what you mean about your classroom - it truly is a home away from home! I love the book, The Wall, too - such an emotional and touching book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I definitely agree with you about needing teacher friends-who else is going to help you unjam the copy machine or listen to you vent after a bad observation! Gotta have your girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! I liked reading more about you and your teacher style! Yes please to having teacher friends, it's so necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun. I would love to do this next year...IF I am still in a school somewhere. You see all of the students twice - TWICE? - a week? Good gravy, woman! Love your space. Do you do the after school care, too? Hope that is additional dinero!$$ So glad some of your dearest friends are teachers, too. Helps when you need to vent. Great post. Remind me for next year. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!