Sunday, October 29, 2017

Friday Favorites for Fall

What?  How the heck is it the end of October already!  Time Flies!!  And now that it's really beginning to feel like Fall around here, I'm loving it.  It's been forever since I've shared a Friday Faves, but I thought today's as good a day as any to get back into it.  Here are some things I've been loving lately.

My homeroom class and teaching Religion 
If you've read any of my super periodic blog posts lately (THANK YOU!!!), you know I've been busy this school year, not only teaching library and tech but also 6th grade Religion to my first crop of homeroom kids in 6 YEARS!!  And I am having a blast with them!  They are a great group of kids and we're learning a lot together!  HA!  When I'm not blogging, I'm with them or working on things for us to do together in class.  I forgot how much a homeroom entails but I'm happy I get to have one this year!!


Clean Week
Last week I dipped my toe in the Beachbody/Shakeology Pool by participating in Clean Week!  It was seven days of working out, eating healthy and cutting out alcohol and coffee from my diet!  Did I cheat...YES!  With the alcohol...but on those days I saved up calories!  On the food front I did well, and with the working out I did good too!  With my CP there were some exercises I skipped or modified but for the most part I did ok.  As the week progressed I noticed my pants fitting better so that's a plus!!  And I really, really enjoyed the Shakeology!! I've been keeping up with my water intake, and healthy eating this week too...and guess what?!?  I went back to coffee on Monday morning and didn't really enjoy it!!!  So I'm drinking less of that as well.  I'm calling Clean Week a win!

The New Will and Grace
I really liked Will and Grace when it was on years ago and was excited to see that it was coming back.  I thought the first episode was just ok but I'm so glad I stuck with it and am still watching because every episode after that has been hysterical.  And it feels like the old show I remember!  Who couldn't use a few laughs on at Thursday night?  Highly recommend!!
NBC.com/willandgrace


General Hospital
I know!  I know!!  Another TV show!  But....
After giving up GH a year or so ago, I starting watching it again this week!  Because one of my favorite characters (and hottest men!) Jason Morgan is back!  I'm really enjoying the way the show is handling this storyline.  And DVRing it everyday, I can fast forward all the storylines I don't need to see!  HA!


Terra's Kitchen
After using and really liking Hello Fresh for so long, I recently tried a new meal delivery kit, Terra's Kitchen.  I am getting another delivery today and I can't wait to spend the weekend cooking!  Try Terra's Kitchen!


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Hope your weekend is fabulous!

Linking up today:
The Blended Blog
Friday Favorites
H54F

3 comments:

  1. I love Shakeology and Jason Morgan, lol! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you think about your new meal delivery system. I've never watch soaps, I remember a friend from college use to watch her soaps everyday and then she was somewhere she couldn't watch it, so I taped it everyday for her for a couple of weeks and sent it to her in a care package, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Beachbody but I haven't heard of Terra's Kitchen. I'm going to check it out. Have fun in the classroom, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!