Monday, October 2, 2017

TBB Asks: Fall Edition!

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a die hard summer girl.  But once I'm back in my routine and back to work...I'm all "Bring on Fall!"  I'm really excited that it's finally starting to feel like Fall in my neck of the woods.  I am so ready for skinny jeans,  riding boots, and scarves.

That's why I'm really excited for today's edition of TBB Asks!  It's really helping me get Fall ready!  YAY October!!



1- Favorite Fall Sweet Treat: Does A Pumpkin Martini count??

Get the recipe here!

2- I like apples!  But I honestly don't think I've ever eaten a yellow apple!  Red and green though?  YUM!!

3- Favorite Fall Sport to Play?  Hahahahaha  I don't play sports but I Love watching football on TV!

4- Best drink for Fall: Pumpkin Ale hands down!!


5- Favorite Fall Activity My town's Chili and Chowder Festival!


6- Must Have Fall Purchase  Hmmm...I don't think I have one!!  Maybe a blanket scarf!?!?  or Military Jacket (but I have multiple of both of those!

7- Pumpkins-Pick your own or store bought?  One of these days I'll get back to the pumpkin farm!

8- Real or Fake Pumpkin?  Both!

9- Favorite Halloween Costume- My go-to is a Country Girl!  Easy Peasy!

10- College Football or NFL? Love Notre Dame and watching football on Sundays so I guess I'll say both!  But football is so stressful!!


11- Fall or Halloween Decor?  I definitely have more Fall decor!


12- No leaves to rake!  YAY!!  

13- Favorite Soup?  Love me some chili in the fall!!  (in the crockpot!)


14- Favorite Fall Candle Scent: Autumn Wreath by Yankee Candle.  Love putting Fall scents in my diffuser too!

15-  I'm a fan of Pumpkin Spice!



16- Booties or Boots?  Both!  But these days, I grab the booties more often!!  I like that they are fun and low and I can walk in them!!

17- Favorite Halloween Candy Definitely Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!

18- PSL?  Believe it or not, I've never tried one!!

19- Hayride or Corn Maze?  Both are fun!

20- Favorite Fall TV Show Love when ALL my shows come back in the Fall!!




Thanks for stopping by today!  Wanna join in on all the Fall fun!  Head on over to The Blended Blog and link up your answers with us here!!


7 comments:

  1. Aw, it was a year ago that I got to enjoy a pumpkin ale with you. Makes me miss you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow surprised you have never eaten a yellow apple like golden delicious. It is one of the many apples here in southern Illinois that is very popular
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the peanutbutter cups from Trader Joe's? Amazing and you will never want any other kind...I could get a whole package in one sitting, so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Andrea are the pumpkin queens. A pumpkin martini = amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been craving peanut butter cups! And I agree, watching football is so stressful. But I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking there should be a recovery group for Reese's/Peanut Butter Cup addicts!

    Love the fun spirit that comes though in your posts! And I'm thinking I need to add This Is Us to our list of TV shows to watch given how many times I've read/heard people praising it.

    And yes, yes, yes, pumpkin martinis definitely count as a Fall Treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!