Monday, September 10, 2018

10 things you probably didn't know about me!


I love these kinds of posts! So much so that I've done something similar for the last few years on my birthday!  You can find those posts here, here, and here!  So when I saw this was the theme for today's TBB Link up I got excited all over again!  Because in all honesty, each year...each day really...brings out some new, random quirks as I get older!

So today I'm gonna share 10 things you probably really don't know about me!


1- I spend more time at my school than I do at home!

2- I'll admit it...have an unhealthy attachment to my iphone!  And I use it for anything but calls!





3- I have more clothes than any one person could need in three lifetimes. And usually when I let something go, that's the one thing I really wanna wear a few days or weeks later!!

4- I sometimes don't empty my dishwasher, I just grab things out if it as needed.  Lazy?!? Nah...I think practical!

5- I bought I new queen bed a few months ago...I can't say that I love it!

6- I buy flowers...for myself!

7- I take a lot of selfies!  Wait...if you follow me on Instagram, you might know what already! (If you don't, you can here!!) But a lot of times they're for the blog... and like the title says, t's a solitary life, so there's no one else to take pics for me!

8- Somedays "Girl Wash Your Face!" is on a constant loop in my head.


9-I truly believe in people being in your life for seasons, and I understand when it's time to let them go.

10- This Summer I went to my 10th Kenny Chesney Concert!!  You can read all about my love for Kenny here!!



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!  Now head on over to The Blended Blog and link up your own post of 10 things...I'd love to get to know you better! 

No blog? No problem...share something with me in the comments below or on your social media.  Tag me (@solitarylife101 and @tbblog!)and use the hashtag #TBBallaboutme!


May your coffee be strong and your Monday be fabulous friends!


11 comments:

  1. Loved your list Katie and many of these are true for me too! I would much rather text than call and when I get rid of something from my closet I am looking for it as soon as it's gone, lol! I think it's probably because it's on my mind but it drives me crazy! I think these posts are so much fun!!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always the way right?? LOL These posts are so fun!! Headed over to you get to know you better!!

      Delete
  2. lol- I've reread Girl Wash My Face 3 times now to keep reminding myself of certain points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole people being in your life for a season is resonating with me right now. I'm ready to clear-out all the drama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to link up so bad but couldn't think of 10 "new" things. Now I'm realizing they don't need to be "new". I'll be linking late... as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do they even call it a phone? Do people as ually, gasp, talk on it???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you don't like your new bed...is it the mattress that you don't care for?... Is there a satisfaction guaranteed thing?...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really dislike talking on the phone. Unless it is with my girls or my mom, brother, sister or my prince. So I get texting. Just wish my phone could understand the way I speak...I don't think I have a speech impediment, or lisp, or accent but my phone has no idea what I am saying.
    I have Girl, Wash Your Face ready to read on my Nook. Sounds like everyone woman needs to read it and keep it on audio boomerang so we can replay it over and over.
    We bought a king bed a few years ago and it is too big. I miss our queen.
    Love posts like this. Wish I had seen it in time to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way with my phone. I have been putting off re-scheduling a dentist appointment because I don't want to make the phone call!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed reading! I can relate to the i phone, the dishwasher and throwing away clothes to only wishing I hadn't! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!