Thursday, July 7, 2016

June Sentence a Day!

June was a big month, and one of these days, I'll get my Numbers post up but today, I'm recapping it all in just a sentence-a-day, Link up with me and some of my favorite chicks from The Blended Blog the first Thursday of each month as we recall the month one sentence at a time!


June went a little something like this...

1- Ummm...can I have an ice pack? I stabbed myself in the leg! (Me to the school nurse...the bruise is still healing!!)

2- My train stalker strikes again!

3- Meetball?!?  Sure why not? (What's a Friday without a trip to Meetball?)


4- Hmmm....not so sure about this! (Me contemplating the taste of my first Blue Apron meal.  I liked it better the second day actually!!)

5- Apparently this is the summer of me not caring about being photographed in a bikini.

6- A red bra and panties makes Mondays better.

7- How many more weeks of After Care?

8- It never fails!!  (My second Blue Apron Meal...gourmet grill cheese was amazing but of course I burnt it...I always burn grilled cheese!!)

9- Doritos are my downfall!

10- Amen and Hallelujah!

11- Ma you live in a dream world!

12- This sun is freaking glorious!!!

13- I'm a cook...


14- There's a bitch in every bunch

15- Vacation...it just needs to get here!

16- Let it Load...Let it Load..give the computer time to come ooonnnn!! (My students love my tech take on Let it Go!)

17- You're kidding right?

18- I really have to get the AC bills done....

19- Celebrating Dad!


20-What?!?  Get out of here!  It's on!!  Woooo Hoooo!!!  (Me after seeing my old school ipod that was dead since April 30th, come alive again!! I did a legit happy dance.)


21- School's Out for summer!!

22- It was a pretty good first day.

23- Nooooo..... (My roomies have arrived for the summer....sugar ants!  Luckily Peppermint oil has killed them!)

24- It's not a good idea (does it anyway!)

25- Aunt Katie Wins!!

26- Actually when you know that all it is is steak, beef jerky is not that bad.

27- Well this was a waste!!

28- I'll have one (might have had 7!)


29- It is possible to not "talk" to single person all day.

30- This would have been really helpful YESTERDAY!!


It's so much fun to recap the month this way!! If you missed out this month, start recapping your today in just a sentence a day and link up with us on August 4th to share them!!




5 comments:

  1. Doritos are totally my downfall, too! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, doritos are my downfall too. and LOL to #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Doritos...I seriously no better than to even start. I bought them for our vacation and seriously made turkey & dorito sandwiches twice! yum...I'm totally going to have to join this fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you stabbed yourself and then asked for an ice pack? Seems like a solid choice :) Hope your bruise has finally faded!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalamualaikum Salam sejahtera untuk kita semua, Sengaja ingin menulis
    sedikit kesaksian untuk berbagi, barangkali ada teman-teman yang sedang
    kesulitan masalah keuangan, Awal mula saya mengamalkan Pesugihan Tanpa
    Tumbal karena usaha saya bangkrut dan saya menanggung hutang sebesar
    1M saya sters hampir bunuh diri tidak tau harus bagaimana agar bisa
    melunasi hutang saya, saya coba buka-buka internet dan saya bertemu
    dengan KYAI SOLEH PATI, awalnya saya ragu dan tidak percaya tapi selama 3 hari
    saya berpikir, saya akhirnya bergabung dan menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI
    kata Pak.kyai pesugihan yang cocok untuk saya adalah pesugihan
    penarikan uang gaib 4Milyar dengan tumbal hewan, Semua petunjuk saya ikuti
    dan hanya 1 hari Astagfirullahallazim, Alhamdulilah akhirnya 4M yang saya
    minta benar benar ada di tangan saya semua hutang saya lunas dan sisanya
    buat modal usaha. sekarang rumah sudah punya dan mobil pun sudah ada.
    Maka dari itu, setiap kali ada teman saya yang mengeluhkan nasibnya, saya
    sering menyarankan untuk menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI Di Tlp 0852-2589-0869
    Atau Kunjungi Situs KYAI www.pesugihan-uang-gaib.blogspot.co.id/ agar di
    berikan arahan. Supaya tidak langsung datang ke jawa timur, saya sendiri dulu
    hanya berkonsultasi jarak jauh. Alhamdulillah, hasilnya sangat baik, jika ingin
    seperti saya coba hubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI pasti akan di bantu Oleh Beliau

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!