Happy Thursday! One more day til' the weekend...woo hoo!!
Using my insta handle as a post title today! It's the third installment of You Might Live a Solitary Life If...these are some of my favorite posts EVER!! Check out the first two here and here!! Here's the summer edition!
You might live a solitary life if...
- The thought of not wearing a bra or any makeup all day is the highlight of your day!
- You forgo taking out the garbage and getting the mail because that requires the above said bra and makeup
- Ice cream is considered dinner right?!?
- You've made a meal for two...and eaten both...by yourself.
- You've gotten carsick traveling outside your three-mile radius!
- You've gone an entire day not talking to a single soul.
- Plans always seem like a great idea, then the day comes and you realize a bra, makeup and socializing is required...and all you wanna do is veg on the couch and watch reruns of Blue Bloods!
- Staying out till 10 p.m. is a successful night!
- Or on the very rare occasion you've stayed out til 2, 3 and beyond, you think..."damn I'm too old for this!"
- Wine and Scrabble with your 70 year old neighbor sounds like a great idea
- You're packed for vacation three weeks ahead of time
- You've thought about cancelling plans after a weird text exchange but then thought against it because it's been days since you've actually seen another human being that wasn't part of your family or a person in your town!
- You are abnormally excited for the Summer Olympics
- You finish the bottle of wine because you can't get the cork back in to save it!
- You curse every time your house phone rings...because it's ALL THE WAY OVER THERE!!
- You over-analyze and make up scenarios in your head that you know will never happen
- You have very serious conversations...with yourself!
- You consult Instagram to see how long a jar of pasta sauce has been open in the fridge.
- Your Timehop streak has reached 25...and you're pretty excited about it!
- You're back might be a little more
burnttanned than the front of you...because you don't have anyone to apply sunscreen properly back there.
Reading all this back always gives me a chuckle...hope you got one too! Have a great day!