Friday, April 7, 2017

FRI-NALLY


Geez Louise!!  Was this not the longest week or what!!  I thought Friday would never get here!  I think that's what happens when you have a half day and teacher conferences smack dab in the middle of the week!!  And rain almost every single day did not help matters!!

Ahhhh...but at last Friday is here and in just a few more hours I'll be peacin' out for the weekend! Even a slow week is not without some favorites!


ACM Sunday Night
Sunday nights are tough but since we all love country music, I invited my sisters over for an Academy of Country Music Awards viewing part on Sunday night.  It was fun.  We missed Meg, who was home sick but 3 outta four of us on a Sunday night's not bad!  We drank wine, ate snacks, painted nails and sang along to every song.   Not a bad way to kick off a new week!

Locale
I headed out to a new place in town, Locale, a Gastro Bar and Pizzete,  this week for a friend's birthday and I have to say, it might be my new favorite place.  So cool and chic!  The service was great, the wine was good, and the pizza I had was freaking awesome!  So glad I have leftovers.  Can't wait to go back!  to try more of the menu options, all of which sounded amazing!!  If you're a local, I highly recommend giving Locale a try!!


Being on the ball...
This was the first month is forever that I actually was on the ball and had all the After Care billing out on like, the 3rd day of the month.  And for March being such a long month I was pretty proud of myself!  Three days in After Care til 6 is clearly paying off for something!  HA!  I am sure the parents were shocked too!!

Prison Break: Resurrection
I haven't watched it yet because I was not feeling well on Tuesday night so I ended up in bed early, but this is definitely a fave this week.  I loved the original Prison Break and am so glad that Fox brought it back.  Can't wait to watch it this weekend!
Prison Break on FOX


The Blended Blog March Madness
A few Fridays ago I talked about The Blended Blog's March Madness Bracket being a fave.  It gave me some stock in the game and was a lot of fun, for almost the whole time I was #2, but after last weekend I inched up to #1 and with UNC winning,  I ended up winning!  So that was super exciting!  It was fun to watch the game and have a team to root for!!  Can't wait til next year!!  LOL



Hope your week was also filled with some favorites to look back on and an even more eventful weekend ahead!  Have a great one!!

Linking up with Erika and the girls today for Friday Favorites and Tif and the girls for H54F!



2 comments:

  1. This was a nasty long week! I am worn slick. Glad I am not the only one who was ready for Friday to get here. How fun that you watched the ACMs with your sisters. Did you guys watch Miss America together? My sister and I always did when we were younger, and we would practice our waves and walks down the runway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those weeks where Friday takes forever to come! I had one of those this week to since I worked Monday and I usually don't. I hope your weekend is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!