Tuesday, June 27, 2017

It's okay...

After a crazy last few weeks of school, I am finally on Summer Vacation an totally acclimating myself to the lazy days of summer.  The blog has taken a bit of a hit lately, but I'm hoping to post more regularly now!  I'm dipping my toe back in today with another installment of It's OKAY Tuesday!  It's a bit of a recap of my life these past few weeks! Enjoy, and thanks for coming back to visit!!

It's Okay...

  • to be super excited to be on Summer Vacation!!!!

  • to be drinking before noon on the last day!

  • to already be burnt to a crisp!
  • to wear scarves in the summer

  • to go dutch...then be mad about it!
  • to have to google the word encompassment...I'm still not sure that's a word!
  • to be thinking of a quick trip, no matter the cost!  What else am I doing?!?
  • to buy 7 dresses from Nordstrom...gotta love free shipping and free returns
  • to not realize there are so many different shades of blush
  • to be 37 and love Snapchat!
  • to charge it now...hyperventilate later...
  • neglect the house and just READ!! (I'll have my TBB Book Club review up Thursday!)


Have a great Tuesday!!


Linking up with Airing My Dirty Laundry

3 comments:

  1. I gotta get my stuff together to do a review on Thursday! Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, I'll probably burn up too. Enjoy summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Totally all okay!! :)
    xxoo
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!