Friday, June 2, 2017

Summer Faves!

16 more school days til FREEDOM!!  LOL  I can't wait!!

Earlier this week my buddies at The Blended Blog shared their summer plans!!  I'm hopping on board today to share mine!! It's not a long fabulous list, as I really have no set plans on the horizon, no trips planned (I did those in May!) and none of my annual concert fun going on!

 Along with the usual antics with family and friends, it's going to be a summer filled with ordinary, everyday favorites!!

 This summer I really just hope to be...


Laying out on the Postage Stamp Patio DAILY!


READING LOTS!!


Spending a few Fridays on the beach!!


Enjoying all the drinks!!


Spending some time with my Boyfriend... RALPH!!!  :)


What are your plans for the Summer of 2017?  Let me know in the comments below and head on over to The Blended Blog to link up with us!!




Linking up with Erika and the girls for Friday Favorites and Tif and the girls for High Five for Friday, too!!


6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great list for summer plans! Enjoy your weekend! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually laying out in the sun on my patio right now and wishing you were here with me drinking a cocktail! Happy weekend sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we just be roomies this summer? I mean surely someone can keep my kids while I go "find myself" hiding away sipping, reading, and tanning with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect summer to me, and lol at the postage stamp patio...hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!