Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Summer in Full Bloom!

You Guys!!!  I am so excited about today's post!!  Because my blog pics are so good!!  They're like finally like REAL blog pics!!  It's all thanks to my photographer bestie, Mel!  Mel's big hobby is photography and she is GREAT at it!  So I was really excited, when, on a whim, I asked her to take some blog photos for me, and she agreed.  And did she ever...I think she was more excited about it than I was at the time!! She was super prepared, had great ideas and, obsessed over flatlays!! THANKS MEL!!

Today I'm sharing two looks that I keep grabbing out of my closet this summer. (It's about who you see, right?!?) I'm on a floral kick right now...


This one I love for daytime activities...


This top and pair of go-to shorts are from JCrew Factory!  And I love them together!!  I was a little unsure of the top when I first received it, but the more I wear it, the more I like it.

TOP on sale plus 40% more off!

Go- to shorts in lime {here} (my 2017 color) 40% off too!!

My sandals are Payless...and I'm not even ashamed to mention that because I am LOVING their summer sandals this year!

And for fun...an outtake!  Just because these were the first photos we took...in my front yard and I couldn't stop laughing...I have a wall ya'll!!  


This next look I've worn a bunch of times for drinks and dinner!  I like this look with white jeans but you've seen this top last year with my go to's here!


It's an older top (maybe two/three summers) but I just love it and think it's different!!  And flowery...does that go out of style??




Flowy and fun for summer!


Jeans- Articles of Society
 Love this brand for white jeans.  Picked up this pair after my first pair were stolen out of my suitcase in the DR last summer...I may still be a bit bitter, but these are super similar!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Hope your Wednesday passes fast and whatever your up to, you have having fun and feeling fashionable!!  











Linking up today with:
(Link up with us, too!) 
Thursday Fashion Files w/Jill

9 comments:

  1. Katie, I am such a fan of floral this summer, too, and your outfits are perfect! You look so calm, cute, and cool! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beautiful baby doll! You find the best tops and both of these prints are fabulous! And can we talk about how much I love that shade of green on you? Absolutely awesome and you are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't kidding one bit! Those photos are perfect and so are you in both outfits. That floral top with the sexy back is so ooo-la-la! Super sassy. Your wall is nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! What a fun photo shoot! I love both of your fun and unique tops. And your tan, girlfriend, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is soooo Katie...giggly, happy and in your sunshine spot. Yay for Mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She did a great job with the photos! Love both of these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the floral!!! I need to stop in Payless more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous Katie! Love your photos. And yay for florals!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty florals! That first outfit is so cute with the lime shorts! I love the back detail of the second top!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!