Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Favorites

Some weeks I don't share my favorites because not every week is the best!!  That was the case last week!  I did however, pop up to share my favorite things among the interwebs last week, which you can find here!  It's always fun to spend a Friday over at TBB!  After reading this post head to The Blended Blog to find out what Sarah loved this week and link up with us!!

This week was a pretty typical summer week but I still managed to find a few favorites along the way!

With the exception of today, the week turned out pretty beautiful.  So me being me, that means I spent lots of time out in the sun and with my books!  I have been reading like a madwoman!  And I am so excited about it!  Books in print, Ebooks, audiobooks, you name it, I've read it.  I'm am currently reading my 6th book of the month!  I've visited my library three times already too....
These are some of the books I've read, and some I still have to read.  Hello, Sunshine just came out on Tuesday, and I'm the first one to get it out of the library!  WOO HOO!!

Another favorite of the week was my blog photoshoot with my bestie.  On Saturday, she came over and we had a fun time.  Check out the first pictures and my post here!


I tried something new on the blog this week!  I saw three things on Andrea's blog on Monday so I tried it on Thursday.  Which is kinda funny because I myself did three things on Thursday.  My busiest day of the week!  Check out my Three Things here.


Happy Mail.  I was excited to receive these prints that I ordered on Jane this week. I got two. I  have one framed so far and I really like the way it came out...even if it took me 20 minutes to get it right in the damn frame!  Another frame is on it's way to me for the other one.



How could I let the week pass without mentioning the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?  It started yesterday and since I was up at 4a.m., I figured why not shop?
 I  placed three orders! I read many of the blogs with bloggers' favorites, only using that as a guide...some picks are too steep for my wallet. I think I did a good job on my own.  I am shopping on a budget, so I try to scope out deals that are under $50.  I'll splurge on shoes and blardigans!  HA!   Check out Lisa's blog for some great affordable picks!! I'll be sharing what I bought and keep on the blog later this month.  Stay tuned!


What did you love this week??  Let me know in the comments below!  Have a great weekend!!

Linking up today with The Blended Blog for Friday Loves, Erika for Friday Favorites, Tif for H54F

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I had a Nordstrom card! But alas, I will just have to wait until the 21st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you got from Nordstrom! Cute print! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I need to get a Nordstrom's card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I skipped the Nordstrom sale and shopped at Marshall's ! I saw all the amazing things and deals that bloggers posted but still too expensive for this mama.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!