Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Monday Moments of Gratitude...on a Tuesday!!

It's been a while since I've posted a Monday Moments of Gratitude post, linking up with my blog buddy, Shaunacey!  I had all intentions of getting this up yesterday, but it didn't happen obviously.  I thought about not having this post go live until next Monday, but then I figured that any day's a good day to be grateful!

I've been busy traveling!!  Two weeks of traveling is a lot, but I loved every second of it.  I will recap both trips at length, but today, I'm focusing on the big picture of both those trips!   How grateful I am to have had the opportunity to spend  time with my family!

It was so great that I could spend Mother's Day weekend with my mom in Florida!  It was a really fun time, and I know my mom, too, was thankful to have me, my sister and nieces were there.It was also the first time in five months I had seen my dad, and almost a year had gone by since seeing my Aunt Laurie, so that was great too!  I'm also so happy that there was not a cloud in the sky while we were there and I could enjoy the warmth and get some color!I talked a little bit about the trip {here} and promise to recap it soon!



The very next weekend, I was off to North Carolina to celebrate my cousin's wedding.  It was quite the adventure!  The weather the entire weekend was beautiful.  The wedding was on a huge piece of property at a brewery and in a barn.  Really fun and different. It was filled with wonderful, simple touches of both the bride and groom.  The "original 6" of my family all traveled to be at the wedding.  That time together spent just the 6 of us never happens anymore, so that was pretty special as well.  And a Sunday spent in Charlotte with just my sisters was awesome....filled with more laughter and fun than we've had together in years!

Still waiting for my mom to put all her photos on Shutterfly but this is the photo we all got with Kev before the ceremony,  The photos I took of the happy couple dancing all came out blurry!!  Maybe because I was bawling...but that's a blog post for another time... lol

There was a time when I thought my family was one of those who spent way to much time together!  But now that's not really the case, so I enjoy any time we have together.  I know not everyone is as fortunate as me to have all their family, for a variety of reasons, so I am grateful!


Hope your Tuesday's been terrific and hope to see you back here tomorrow for another edition of Style Perspectives!



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!