Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Our First Foray into a Sentence-a-Day!



Blogging with some of my favorite ladies from The Blended Blog today!  And we're doing something a little different but so much fun!  We've decided to commit to documenting April in a Sentence-a-Day.  Sarah had seen this done before and told us all about it.  I was immediately on board and super excited to give this a try!
So here goes...
April

1st- Eating anything other than meatballs at Meetball is just wrong!

2nd- We may not get together often but when we do, it's always fun.

3rd- It's totally ok to have left all this work for the very last day of vacation.

4th- Where did Spring go?

5th- The world is full of nutjobs...it doesn't matter where you are!

6th- Maybe I overdid it...

7th- I need to retire.

8th- I'm not getting worked up!  Are you kidding me??

9th- He hung himself-like with a real rope!

10th- Happy Tea Party Day!

11th- There's not enough coffee to get me through this Monday!

12th- And so the dreaded last hour begins.

13th- We'll still be here til 6 o'clock!

14th-I really should have gone to Vegas!

15th- What a waste! (Speaking about wine that went wasted in my fridge!)

16th- Woo Hoo!!  Bake Me! (Me to...the sun!)

17th- This is a "shady area". (Where my sister likes to park her big-ass truck in parking lots!)

18th-Unfortunately I didn't go anywhere. (My response to everyone at work who wanted to know where I went for the weekend since I was so tan!)

19th- This world is scary small!!  (Me after meeting someone from grammar school after 25 years who said...I know you!)

20th- You can get a little tipsy on Tuesday...you can't get drunk!

21st- Happy Poem in Your Pocket Day! (100x to all my students today)

22nd- Wine...I've missed you!

23rd- I'm not even drunk yet but I've just been to 3 really sketchy places looking for the bathroom. (Things I say to school parents at the Spring Fling!)

24th- 4:50 a.m....you've got to be kidding me!

25th- I just really love my tulips!

26th- You ready for this Meg? (Asking my sister if she's ready for what a blog photo shoot with me entails! HA!)

27th- I really don't need wine tonight! (I know...I'm shocked these words came out of my mouth too!)

28th- I LOVE IT!  (Me in the salon!)  Eeeeekkkk!!!  (Me when I got home..but i really do love it!!)

29th- I really just need a guy to take out my garbage! (The actually words that came out of my mouth while watching my neighbor take out his garbage...lol)

30th- As long as she doesn't spit in our food we'll be alright!


Go check out more Sentence-a-Day posts!

Whew...what a month!!  And good news!!  We're making this a link up!  So start documenting your days in just a sentence this month and mark your calendars to link up with us on June 2nd!



12 comments:

  1. I love this post! I started it but obviously didn't finish. Are you going to be doing it again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! Yes we are doing this again and making it a link up! Document this month and link up with us on June 2nd!

      Delete
  2. Lol- love that you provided a description!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Except day 9! What was THAT about?! I loved your little explanations in the parentheses!
    ~Sheila
    Making the Most of Every Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha to #15! I will drink bad wine before I throw it away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're talking about watching a Western or something with #9...hehe. Loved reading about your month! So how did you unexplainably get tan on a weekend you went no where? Your backyard?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Really need to get on the ball for May - except I'm already behind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait... you said you don't need wine? Were you ok?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you guys are doing this again for May so this old dog can get with the program. I love the graphic that you guys created...who created it? And your sentences are fun, thoughtful, insightful to my Katie. :) I feel like I know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Assalamualaikum Salam sejahtera untuk kita semua, Sengaja ingin menulis
    sedikit kesaksian untuk berbagi, barangkali ada teman-teman yang sedang
    kesulitan masalah keuangan, Awal mula saya mengamalkan Pesugihan Tanpa
    Tumbal karena usaha saya bangkrut dan saya menanggung hutang sebesar
    1M saya sters hampir bunuh diri tidak tau harus bagaimana agar bisa
    melunasi hutang saya, saya coba buka-buka internet dan saya bertemu
    dengan KYAI SOLEH PATI, awalnya saya ragu dan tidak percaya tapi selama 3 hari
    saya berpikir, saya akhirnya bergabung dan menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI
    kata Pak.kyai pesugihan yang cocok untuk saya adalah pesugihan
    penarikan uang gaib 4Milyar dengan tumbal hewan, Semua petunjuk saya ikuti
    dan hanya 1 hari Astagfirullahallazim, Alhamdulilah akhirnya 4M yang saya
    minta benar benar ada di tangan saya semua hutang saya lunas dan sisanya
    buat modal usaha. sekarang rumah sudah punya dan mobil pun sudah ada.
    Maka dari itu, setiap kali ada teman saya yang mengeluhkan nasibnya, saya
    sering menyarankan untuk menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI Di Tlp 0852-2589-0869
    Atau Kunjungi Situs KYAI www.pesugihan-uang-gaib.blogspot.co.id/ agar di
    berikan arahan. Supaya tidak langsung datang ke jawa timur, saya sendiri dulu
    hanya berkonsultasi jarak jauh. Alhamdulillah, hasilnya sangat baik, jika ingin
    seperti saya coba hubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI pasti akan di bantu Oleh Beliau

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!