Friday, May 6, 2016

This Friday's got me like WHOA!!!


YAY!!  Friday is here and I might be in a boring PD Day as you're reading this, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel! Because in just a few short hours I'll be headed to the sunshine!!  I'm visiting my Mom for Mother's Day again this year! {Read about last year's visit here!}
And that is definitely my most favorite thing about today!!  But before I go, here's 4 more faves from this week!!

A day off!  And on Cinco de Mayo at that!  So I spent the day eating Mexican and drinking Sangria with two of my favorite people!  And who doesn't love free tequila shots...that you must do because it's cinco!?!  LOL
totally love that I'm Aunt Katie to this little one!!  

Actually this first week of May has been all about Mexican... Saturday night, Tuesday night and Thursday I went out, while Sunday and Monday I had quesadillas here at home!  Food in the house was slim pickings since I'm going away! Good thing Mexican is my most favorite!!


This song on repeat.
I watched a country cover (of course!) of Lean On by Lennon and Maisy online one day and thought it was really great. These girl KILL IT on covers!!  Went back later on and listened to it again on YouTube on my ChromeCast through my tv, which is on autoplay, so it played all the suggested videos. This is one of them! I'm a lil obsessed and not one bit ashamed to admit I was dancing in my living room!!  I don't know who this Major Lazer chick is but I like her!!

Having all this week's posts done and scheduled by Sunday Night!
Because ya know...THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!!!!!  Especially when it's a 6 post kinda week...7 if you count my post over at TBB!!

Being the featured blogger on The Blended Blog's Style Perspectives!  My prompt was a leggings and scarf look.  I like leggings for Spring...and they can be jazzed up quite nicely with a scarf.  It's simple look but I like it!  For me any day in leggings is a good day! Check out my look here!



Hope you all have a great weekend!  Happy Mother's Day to all the MOMS out there!! Enjoy YOUR special day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, YOU to get all of your posts written for an entire week. I really go day by day. And it sucks. Especially when life gets in the way and I haven't written a post for awhile. So proud of you, my beautiful friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!