Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's a PARTY!!!

A FAVORITE THINGS PARTY!!!
Linking up with Erika and Andrea to let you know about my favorite thing lately!  Actually, I've been using it for years...

THIS is an absolute staple for me in the summer!!! 

I'm a total summer girl, so when I can be I'm out in the sun! With protection of course!  (These days more than ever thanks to the R+F Reverse regimen I just started...SPF 50 for your face!). But it's also important to hydrate after the sun as well.  This lotion smells great and really helps to extend my tan, as it says.  I use almost a bottle or so a week!  (Which I now know sounds a little excessive!)  My bestie looked at me like I had ten heads this weekend when I told her she could keep a bottle of this because I had three others at home!!  I stock up!  And use it all over!!  I love all the Australian Gold products actually!  Just the smell IS summer to me!  I'm pretty sad summer is so close to coming to end...but this helps my tan linger into FALL!!

Can't wait to see what everybody else has linked up!  Have a great day!!
Katie

6 comments:

  1. NO don't tell me summer is coming to an end! Love the long days too much! Day Light Savings time makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you're using R & F!!! Are you loving it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it weird that I've only been using it every other day for a week, and I think I'm already seeing a difference?!? I 'm loving it!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Love linking up with you and Andrea!

      Delete
  3. Mmm I can smell it right now! Don't say summer is ending nooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to look this stuff up if we ever actually get some hot and sunny days where I'm not stuck in the office!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great product for summer! My skin is pretty fair, so I have to be really careful not to burn. This lotion sounds like it would be great after a long day outside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!