Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday, Friday!!

Some weeks are just pretty uneventful in this solitary life!  This week was one of them.  With the exception of partying it up at a luau on Tuesday, I've done pretty much nothing!  But even an uneventful week brings about a Friday five! 

ONE:
The luau deserves a spot on the list for sure!  It's a favorite of my family's summer!  It's an event that my mom's work puts on each year at the beach and it always ends up being a great time..and every year they have lucked out with the weather!  Another beautiful night!  It's a lot of fun and laughs!  This year my sister ended up winning one of the raffle prizes, too, so more country concerts are in our future!!  WOO HOO!!


TWO:
Not having much to do this week, I've spent lots of time in the sun.  Last Friday was my first trip to the beach this summer!  More fun!!  We stayed the entire day and it was fabulous.  I posted on my Facebook page on Monday that I probably don't need anymore sun, but I find there's nothing more relaxing than sitting in the sun, with my headphones on!  It's the BEST!!

THREE:
A bright spot in my week has been the daily visits from my UPS man bringing me my Nordstrom Sale items!!  WOO HOO!!  I haven't really placed that many orders, but things seem to be coming one at a time and still others are back ordered!  BOO!!  Some things I've loved, others I've had to send back (Thank you free shipping and free returns!)  Check out Wednesday's post for some of my sale finds so far!  I scored this bag too!  I wasn't sure I was gonna keep it, but it's growing on me...and every girl needs a good nude bag!! And ya can't beat it at less than $40 bucks (these are things I say to rationalize my purchases!!)


FOUR:
Doing much of nothing means I can catch up on my TV shows!  And I am totally loving summer TV!!  Love Suits!  And Thursdays on ABC is the best!  I've never missed an episode of Rookie Blue since it's started 5 summers ago and NY Med is really awesome too!!  The Bachelorette ends Monday...THANK GOODNESS!!  At this point, I don't really care who she picks. What are you watching this summer?

FIVE:
An easy week is ok with me, because I have a super fun weekend on tap!!  A weekend full of country concerts.  Can't wait to see two of my faves this weekend...Darius on Saturday and Lady A on Sunday!  




Hope everyone has a fun weekend too!!
Katie
Follow Mishaps and Mayhem on Facebook

Linking up today:
Lauren Elizabeth for High 5 for Friday
  photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!


A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, and Grace and Love Blog for Friday Favorites...So Fun!!
Momfessionals

5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Katie! Hooray for a fun luau and plenty of sunshine! Hope you enjoy a lovely upcoming weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Rookie Blue - I'll have to check out NY Med! Thanks so much for linking up!
    :) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be the only one who didn't hit up the Nordstrom sale! Totally jealous of your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag! I've been on the look out for a good nude bag, just haven't found as good of a deal as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like three weeks behind on the Bachelorette so I must be ready for it to be over too! Love the nude bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!