Thursday, January 18, 2018

TBB Style: Vests

Linking up with The Blended Blog today to declare my love for VESTS!!  I'm always a day late and a dollar short lately!!


I'm not gonna lie...I already had my far share of vests {as evidenced in this post!}But apparently that wasn't enough because this Christmas, I picked up some more.  Namely the navy version of my most favorite JCrew Factory red vest below.


I have a number of vests form JCrew Factory.  They are light...which is perfect for Fall days when the night's turn chilly.  And they come in a bunch of fun colors!  I even have some in the kid's sizes!  HA!
I know this red vest is mostly covered with my blanket scarf but I just love it, so I wanted to include it!

I also scored this Old Navy camo vest for $12 during the after Christmas sale...it's still on it's way to me!!


Here are a few more of my faves!

This vest is my absolute fave.  I got it years ago on Erika's recommendation and I I wear it ALL THE TIME in the fall.  This combo is one of my favorite ways to wear it!




The vest below is a knock off of this one...that years ago when I wanted it, was almost a hundred bucks and excluded from all sales.  Now it's $35!!  WHAT!!!!????  

 This isn't the best picture of the vest but it's a close up of the pattern!

In my last vest post I mentioned that I wanted a military vest.  I got one!!  I thought I'd love it, but I don't wear it often.  I don't know if it's the vest or if it's the way I look in it.  So that'swhy I don't hae a picture of me in it! LOL 




Have a great day!!  We're one day closer to the weekend!!




Linking up today with The Blended Blog and Thursday Fashion Files

2 comments:

  1. oh, I just love those J. Crew Factory ones!! I even wear them under my regular coat sometimes because it is soooo cold here!!
    xxoo
    Mary
    www.BelleOnTrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving vests lately, too. And it's so great when you can score some items from the kids' section! The prices are always so much better! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!