Monday, October 22, 2018

Fall Traditions with TBB!


Is drinking a boatload of Pumpkin Ale in the Fall a tradition? No??  Moving On!!

I'm excited to share today, because this year, after years and years of just talking about it, my bestie, Mel (you know her!) and I began a new tradition of Apple Picking out East!

We've been wanting to do apple picking for so long and we finally did it.  We went on the most beautiful Saturday in early Fall.  It wasn't too cold or too, too hot!  And because neither of us like people (ha...jk!), we went nice and early before all the crowds. Out east in the summer and early fall is a bear with traffic and tons of people!

We had the best day!
It was early in the season but we had a great haul...ya really had to get in there!!

Mel found her PERFECT apple!

Us in the orchard!



After apple picking and apple cider doughnuts we headed out to a place called the Riverhead Ciderhouse!  Because, after a day of apple picking, you can't NOT go there!!



I'm a huge fan of this place!!  It was Mel's first trip!!


We rounded out the day with a trip to a local brewery for some pumpkin ales  and a yummy lunch at a favorite spot!!  All in all it was a great day.  We can't wait to do it again next year!!


Linking up with my blog besties over at The Blended Blog!  You should too!  Can't wait to read all about everyone's Fall Traditions!!

9 comments:

  1. I need to go apple picking someday...but most importantly the pumpkin beer! I should have added that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful fall day! I just love going apple picking. In fact we plan to stop by the orchard this week for another bag of apples (we've been eating a whole bag a week!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that is just awesome! I wish the orchard was closer to me!! Enjoy all those apples!!

      Delete
  3. Okay, the orchard looks amazing but I strongly feel that your love for pumpkin beer is absolutely a tradition! Made me thirsty just reading this ❤️😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are pumpkin precious and yes, drinking a boatload of pumpkin ale is most certainly a tradition!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....thanks Kellyann! LOL...I really need to cut back on the pumpkin ales! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm all for pumpkin and apple everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!