Monday, October 1, 2018

TBB Asks: October 2.0

Eeekkkk...October!!  Finally feels like Fall!  Spent this weekend apple picking, drinking pumpkin ales and even eating pumpkin pizza!!  So am am ALL IN!  Excited for TBB Asks today with The Blended Blog...get in on the fun!!




1. Favorite Fall Color?
Honestly I like them all...I wear fall yellow, dark reds and even orange!

2. Apple Cider? 
Love it...and cold!  When I was a little girl we'd always get it fresh from a local orchard and cider mill by my grandparents house.  It was delish...nothing I've tried since can really hold a candle to it!

3. Caramel Apples?
No thanks!!

4. Pumpkin Doughnut or Apple Cider Doughnut? 
Actually, just had my very first apple cider doughnut this weekend! 

Don't I looked thrilled?? It really was super!!

5. Long or short cardigan?
Give me ALL the Cardigans!!!  A friend I used to work with called me the Queen of cardigans because I used to wear one with every outfit to work.  I pretty much have a cardigan in every color.

One of my fave fall outs...I'll still be rockin' blanket scarves this fall!

6. Favorite fall party food?  
Pumpkin Ales!!  This year, I'm keeping track of the ones I'm drinking.  Follow along with me on Insa here!

7.  Orange or white pumpkins?
Both but the white are really cool!

8.  Hayride or Bonfire?
I like hanging around the fire pit, so I'll say bonfire!  It's been forever since I've been on a hayride, but I do remember when I was it was a fun time!


9. Fall baked good:
Pumpkin Bread!  Warmed, with a lil butter!  I'll eat it for breakfast, lunch, a snack AND dessert!

10.  Most anticipated fall activity?  
Does NOT having to shave my legs everyday count??  Just kidding!!
My town's Fall Festival, which includes the Chili and Chowder Tasting and a pumpkin beer crawl, too.  I know this is terrible to say but this year, I'm praying that it rains on the scheduled date because I won't be around.  Then I can hit up the rain date when I'm back!  Because I'm really heartbroken to be missing it!!


Have a wonderful fall Season Ya'll!  And thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!!


5 comments:

  1. We're cardigan sisters! I have SO many. Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about pumpkin bread!!! Truly one of my favs too!!! I am also rocking the huge blanket scarves this fall since I bought so many last fall!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I am now following from TBB - you can follow back if you wish at Annster's Domain. Have a great day~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I always style blanket scarves wrong but I love them anyway. I'm pretty sure I have the one you're wearing... or one incredibly similar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin ale! Yes!! But PC votes no. Picked up some Ultra golden ale to try this weekend. Ready to open a bottle now.

    Always love your blanket scarves. Still enjoy wearing the beautiful scarf you sent me. And think of you each time I wear it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!