Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday 5...Fave Purchases!


Deena | Abbie | Lana | Shaunacey | Katie | Alison | Sarah


Happy Friday!!  Is is just me, or has this been THE longest week??  I am so happy Friday has finally arrived!   I've been looking forward to this post. 

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting up with some of my Blended Blog Besties in Hilton Head South Carolina...the day after a hurricane blew through!!  

Did we have adventures...right outta the gate!  A day spent in the airport, a crazy one-armed cabbie, cockroaches, oh my!!  

But enough of that crazy!!  On to the good stuff....the sun, the sand, the food, the wine, the blog fun...and most importantly, the shopping!!  And boy did we shop! It was a ton of fun!

Actually Shaunacey and I shopped a little less than the others (maybe because I spent all my money on day one!)  But then I did a thing, my usual thing...I shopped online...while Shaunacey and I were at the pool!!  Online Shopping is just my thing!!

So since we did lots of shopping,  today we're all posting our five favorite purchases from our shopping spree!! 

I actually went into shopping not needing a THING!!  But then I kinda had this problem...I pretty much purchased something from every store I entered!!  I think this is probably because, at home, I really don't shop in stores AT ALL!  All my shopping is done online.  Shopping in actual stores?!?  I kind of forgot what it was like!!  So I had a lot to chose from. (Definitely not as much as much as Abbie though, who is now my shopping idol!!  She bought ALL THE THINGS!!) 

I don't doubt, that eventually you'll see all my purchases on the blog, today I chose my top five!!  Hope you like 'em!!

Michael Kors....eeeeekkkkk!!  I don't have much Michael Kors!  But I was so excited to find these two things .  This jacket is going to be a staple...for like...ever!

This scarf is the perfect match to this coat!  And is another fave purchase! It's one I ordered online by the pool Sunday and was at my door by Thursday!  It's Stella and Dot, which Shaunacey is a Stylist for...so basically, I bought all the things!  And am now a club member!!  LOL  I love that I can wear the scarf now in the fall, but I can also wear it every other season as well!



 This was my other purchase from Michael Kors.  This fun dress is a totally cool twist on the LBD.  And was a total slurge!! But I know I'll wear this.  And the thing about shopping with these girls...  Everyone is so complimentary!  They thought it looked great on me! I'm harder on myself!  I was totally drawn to the dress and really love it!


I've decided I'm no long comfortable in photos!!  I hate the way I look in all of these!  Ugh!!

I'm not sure why I had no intention at all of ever getting pants like this, but after seeing them on Alison in Express and how go she looked in them (just to try things on mind you!), I had to try.  And since all pants were buy one get one FREE, why the hell not!!  And now I freaking love them!!  They're a little hard to see in the photo but...


My last favorite purchase was another thing I bought on a whim...and when I bought it, I had no idea it would end up being a fave, but it totally is!!  It bought this bag to use as a new work bag this year.  I realize that we're at the end of October already, but up until now, I've only been bringing my purse to work.  Granted it's a big purse but.  I just figured, "I'm spending 11 hours at this place...I'm not ever bringing anything home!  THAT was a lie I told myself!  So I'm so happy with this purchase!  And my school friends have complimented me so much on this!!  It's perfect!




My moto for the weekend was "Buy it Now, Hyperventilate Later!!  So I've be paying for these purchases and all the rest for quite sometime!  But no regrets!!  Nothing beats shopping and laughing with friends!!  Now head on over to their blogs to see what these fabulous woman bought!  They are all a bunch of supermodels that look great in everything!!

Deena | Abbie | Lana | Shaunacey | Katie | Alison | Sarah




Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  I hope your weekend is a great one!  Do a little shopping!!

10 comments:

  1. Love your motto, friend! Lol! :D Hooray for fun times with friends and super cute purchases! Looking fabulous, Katie! :) Have a great weekend ahead! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LBD. I'm a sucker for a classic with a twist. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress with the studs!!! So so good and so so classic! My favourite!! ALL the things?? All of them?? Okay, most of them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up and you are beautiful in your photos. I love all your MK purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your purchases! That jacket 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that dress is super cute on you!! I love it!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, that dress is gorgeous on you! I'll say it now and I said it then, you HAD to buy that dress! Miss you lady! I love shopping with you...

    You: I can't buy anything in this store
    You later: Yep buying this too.

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell me about those pants. I am seeing faux leather on everyone everywhere. Are you pants faux leather? If so, I need to check them out. Not sure where in the world I think I will wear them but everyone wears them so well. And you look amazing. Get out of here with not liking the way you look in photos. That's just crazy talk. You look fabulous. Love all the Michael Kors. That black dress...YES! All great pieces that will remain stylish for years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shopping with you was so fun - and I'm so glad you introduced us to the Vera Bradley store! That LBD is so gorgeous on you & I'm so glad you got it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!