Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday!

After a lil bit of a blogger fail...I mean break.... 
I'm back to it this week posting my faves!!
I feel like the week went so super slow!!  Anyone else with me on this!?!


/ONE/
Blog Photoshoot with my sister!!  HAHAHA!  I really wanted to not have to take selfies for my Style Perspectives feature on The Blended Blog this coming Wednesday, so I recruited my sister to come over and take some blog pics for me.  So at 9 o'clock on Tuesday night, that's what we did.  Meghan had no idea what she was getting into.  She was super critical honest, we laughed a lot, drank Starbucks and had fun!!  We knocked out pics for the last few weeks of Style Perspectives!  She can't wait to return in a few weeks to photograph me for Create 28.  LOL  And don't forget to link up with us next week.  My prompt is a leggings and scarf look.  I think they're pretty simple staples for times like these, when the weather can't make up it's mind!


/TWO/
When I did the blog reboot earlier this month, I added pages to the header!  One of those was a popular posts page.  Until now, it's remained empty, but this week I finally jazzed it up a bit with some of my most popular posts.  Head there now and take a looksie!  I'd love to know if you have a favorite post of mine!!  I'll add it to the list!!  After a heck of a week last week, I feel like I'm back on my blog game!  Now if only I could get to that Pinterest HW Mme assigned...LOL


/THREE/
Sushi just makes Mondays better!!


/FOUR/
This story I saw online this week is definitely one of my faves!!  How sweet!  With so much awful out there it's good to know there are GREAT people in the world.  THAT makes my heart happy!!  And stories like this are a welcome change from all the politics out there!


/FIVE/
I'm so happy I decided to take these tulips home from the Spring Fling last Saturday because they have just been my favorite thing to look at and come home to this week!  I've also received tons of compliments on them.I posted them to insta and they even made a cameo in this week's Style Perspectives post  I may  just have to start buying myself flowers!!



And now, thank the good Lord above, the weekend is just a few short hours away!!  
Here's to hoping your Friday is short and your five o'clock cocktail is a strong one!!  Cheers!!

Linking up today!
ErikaAndrea, and Narci for Friday Favorites 
September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!
April and the girls for Five on Friday
Katie and the girls for High Five for Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Sushi makes everything better. Love that you're doing photoshoots with your sister...too fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! It does! I was tempted to get some last night but didn't!! Oh and Deena my sister loves it too....hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. It looks like you and your sister had a great time (said the lonely only child)! You girls look so much alike. I can't wait to see the pictures. I always look forward to the style posts. I need as much inspiration as possible. Have a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your sister doing your photoshoots...I try not to bother Mr. too much :) Pretty flowers I think I'm going to buy myself some this weekend. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a sister!!! That story about the little girl and trash man (right?) was so sweet, I loved it too! Happy weekend gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah tulips!!! My favorite flower. Aren't they so cheerful? And hooray for sisters!! Hope you had a great weekend, and thanks for linking up with us at H54F! Love seeing you over there!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!