- to be up at 5 am on Spring Break. It's official...I'm old...I wake up early and go to bed early.
- to make dinner for two nights and end up eating both in one night. I guess that's piggy-backing on my admission that I am old, because I made dinner at 3 pm (early bird special style!) and ate again later on in the day...like at dinner time!!!
- to secretly detest my neighbor and his loud ass truck at 6 in the morning
- to be a fan of Kelsea Ballerini and Nick Jonas' ACM's performance and be listening to Peter Pan on repeat! Listen Here!
- to both be happy and sad that my Girl Scout cookies are already finished!
- to procrastinate and leave everything you need to do to the very last hours of Spring Break!
- to think it's going to be a long April, May and June!
- to say NO sometimes
- waste a night away in the bath with wine and some great tunes! It wasn't really time wasted at all actually
- to have actually cried real tears realizing that your old school iPod has officially, officially shit the bed and to already be contemplating a new one
- to have made a few Spring purchases on April 1st after being Shop Free for 3!
Hope ya'll have an OK Tuesday!!