Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hello February!

I've linked up with Farley at Oh Boy, It's Farley! for her Currently series back in October and loved it! I thought this was as good a time as any to link up once again and hopefully I can make it more of a habit this year!!

February is one of  my favorite months.  And not because it's my birthday month (very often I could care less about that!)  But because it's an exciting month.  For me, I like that we get a week off!  Woo Hoo!  And as a teacher, it's a great teaching month.  Groundhog Day, Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Presidents, and Black History, oh my!  I like to that it's month of red, pink, love, and fun! Valentine or not!  HA!!

Here's my CURRENTLY for February!

Listening to: I have no qualms about that fact that I am still rocking out and loving Adele's new album!!


Loving: My new Erin Condren Life Planner!  So glad I decided to finally get one this year!!  It works so well for me with personal,work and blog planning!  And I am having so much fun decorating with fun stickers and things!  Get one for yourself here!

Thinking: Of making this the month of ME!  I'm going to be 36 this month and I have no valentine to speak of, so I was thinking of making this month mine.  I'm not going to worry about who or who's not calling me or texting me or who I haven't seen that I need to make it a point to see.  I did a lot last month.  If I do nothing this month, I'll be ok with it.  I'm going to spend time reading, pampering myself, having dance parties in my living room, indulging a bit, whatev!!  One week this month, I'll be on vacation after all...

Wanting: to get a massage this month.
I've been wanting to get another massage since I got one back on Columbus Day.  And thought that since I haven't been spending money shopping, I'd have the extra I need to treat myself to a massage!

Needing: to get the After Care bills out!  Ugh how is already February?  I feel like I was JUST doing January bills.  As my school's After Care administrator I have to total the monthly hours and payments and bill each family.  This takes me so long!  I don't have any sort of banking/math background, so I am super meticulous and double and triple check everything. And there are so many other things I's rather be doing...like blogging!! :)

Swooning: Over this adorable picture of Leonardo DiCaprio and James Tremblay (from the movie Room) at the SAG Awards Saturday!
Don't know who I'm swooning over more! LOL  Little James posted this pic to his Insta account here!

*Side note: I have had the book Room on my Kindle since the year it came out and have yet to read it!! I am making it a goal to read it this month!!

What are you up to this month?? Let me know in the comments below!!

Have a great Tuesday!!

6 comments:

  1. Do it! Make it you month! And get that massage as part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love planners! I currently have a Plum Paper but am thinking EC next year! I think you should definitely make it a YOU month! February overwhelms me with all there is to teach! I love it all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday month? Well of course it should be all about YOU! I'm making this a better health month - seems fitting with it being heart health and I think women's health month!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday month! Knock that After Care business out, pronto so you can enjoy the rest of the month...and you get an extra day in February this year. I checked out the life planners but ouch! Out of my budget as a substitute librarian. Do you really love it, though? Do you use it for your whole LIFE - school stuff, blogging, appointments? I could almost justify it if I can use if for all of my LIFE stuff for one year. Didn't know Room was a book, now I need to rethink seeing the movie before I check out the book. Thanks for the head's up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adele has an amazing voice! I love her new CD! Get that massage - treat yo'self!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  6. what I Wouldn't do for a massage!!
    I keep hearing about the EC planner but with the exchange rate it would end up being close to $100 - YIKES! I got a Kate Spade one on sale for $18 and I LOVE it!!
    Go get that massage!!

    Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!