Saturday, February 27, 2016

ICYMI...this week on the blog!

It's time for the week that was on the blog!  Some fun posts were up this week...take a peek!!!

I linked up with my blog bud Shaunacey again on Monday for Monday Moments for Gratitude!  I am just loving looking back on my weeks with grateful eyes, rather than the all to often critical, crabby ones!! Check it out here and link up this Monday!!


I called Tuesday, Teacher Tuesday!  I posted some funny Kid Quotes from students!  Some days these kids makes me laugh, sometimes aggravate me, and melt my heart all at the same time!


Wednesday I took a blog break!  But I will be back posting on Wednesdays, starting March 2nd!!  The Blended Blogis hosting a Style Perspectives Link Up, that you won't want to miss!  Link up with us Wednesday and show us how you style your outwear!!
No blog? No Problem!!  Just Hashtag #theblendedblogstyle on twitter, facebook, insta and google+, too!!


Thursday I got a jumpstart on the weekend and my Friday 5 goodness!  After the first week back I just couldn't wait!  LOL  Check out some of my faves from the week here!


Friday I linked up , Alison for her Reading Lately series!  I shared all mt February reads!!  And I'm not going to lie...my 3 books for the month had me high-fiving myself (even if it's nowhere near the epic amount Alison reads in a month!  #jealous



Thanks for visiting and keeping up with the Mishaps and Mayhem this week!!  Enjoy this last weekend of February!!!  

Cheers,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!